habitual - (Lari Mitchell)Member since November 11, 2007
Habs fan since: The day Frank Mahovlich was traded to the Habs from Detroit
Favorite current player: Mathieu Darche
All-time favorite player: Larry Robinson
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff game 3 – Canadiens win a tight one, take 3-0 series lead (2014-04-20 23:51:08)
The second goal was through a screen. Give your head a shake.
- Comment on Therapy day for Habs’ Markov, Emelin and Subban; Pacioretty named NHL’s third star (2014-04-08 10:06:04)
A bit giddy this morning, Ian?
- Comment on Therapy day for Habs’ Markov, Emelin and Subban; Pacioretty named NHL’s third star (2014-04-08 10:05:15)
We have seen some great hockey from Vanek. But here is an article from the Bleacher report that might interest readers. As a bonus, Phaneuf is also included: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2017941-ranking-the-10-most-overrated-stars-in-the-nhl-today/page/11
- Comment on Habs closing in on home ice for playoffs (2014-04-07 12:06:20)
Good question, Shiram. Has Marky lost his check, leading to two goals in 30 seconds and not been benched?
- Comment on Habs closing in on home ice for playoffs (2014-04-07 11:53:21)
By my logic Subban is responsible for his on ice mistakes, not Therrien. It's not as if he and the other coaches, including Daigneau, aren't trying to grow him. Subban has undeniable talent, but why do you imagine that Babcock did not play him in Sochi? And, by my logic, if Marky makes mistakes, they are his and not anyone else' s.
- Comment on Habs closing in on home ice for playoffs (2014-04-07 11:29:29)
Thanks to you and Lafleur!
- Comment on Habs closing in on home ice for playoffs (2014-04-07 11:25:44)
How are PK's brain farts the result of Therrien?
- Comment on Habs closing in on home ice for playoffs (2014-04-07 11:24:20)
A little help, please, as I have standing bet with a Leafs fan: What is the Habs record against the Leafs this year (ie W/L?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 79 – Canadiens blow 3-0 lead, win another wild one (2014-04-05 17:32:06)
Can you say why he hasn't been called up and stayed? Attitude?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-05 00:22:05)
Why does it have to be either, or?