habitual - (Lari Mitchell)Member since November 11, 2007
Habs fan since: The day Frank Mahovlich was traded to the Habs from Detroit
Favorite current player: Mathieu Darche
All-time favorite player: Larry Robinson
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 65 – Coyotes maul Canadiens 5-2 (2014-03-06 21:05:17)
you clearly did not see Moen crash the net last night and take two Ducks down with him, allowing Gally to tie the game.
- Comment on Audio: Habs make late deal to get Vanek from Islanders; Tokarski to start against Ducks (2014-03-05 21:04:21)
Bone headed penalties, 10 goals this season and a - 10.
- Comment on Audio: Habs make late deal to get Vanek from Islanders; Tokarski to start against Ducks (2014-03-05 15:36:56)
- Comment on Habs hit the road on a hot streak; Drewiske clears waivers (2014-03-03 15:32:59)
He won't be writing about you then.
- Comment on Habs hit the road on a hot streak; Drewiske clears waivers (2014-03-02 12:49:51)
Thanks, both. I hope, AB, the reports of attitude are wrong. We don't need a diva.
- Comment on Habs hit the road on a hot streak; Drewiske clears waivers (2014-03-02 12:31:13)
Jäger will not put us over the top. No one available will. Let's go with what we have knowing the experience will continue the development of our young core. Anyone watching the Habs know why bealieau (spelling?) was sent down, and how tinordi looked last night.
- Comment on AUDIO: Habs trade Diaz to Canucks for Weise (2014-02-03 15:40:40)
This from the Vancouver Province: "Weise, 25, has been one of Canucks head coach John Tortorella’s whipping boys this season. His ice-time has declined and he was a healthy scratch twice. The Canucks liked Weise’s physical game, but said they’d like to see him display it more consistently. Weise had three goals and nine assists in 44 games this season." Given that Diaz wasn't a starter on a Habs team with shakey D, low risk trade.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-25 11:03:20)
A long post whose beginning comment of "what's the point of making the playoffs" made me lose interest right away.
- Comment on Bouillon will be healthy scratch for Habs against Red Wings (2014-01-24 14:12:59)
I know this is Mike Boone's point from the last podcast, but I too struggle with the logic of: 1) Not bringing 'Dog defensemen like Tinordi up and let them gain experience, as opposed to the rotating door of stratched, old defensemen currently on their last legs still getting ice time. 2) Bringing up forwards and not using them.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-06 09:35:07)
I don't want to set off an a whole bunch of suggestions on who would go for who would come, but your above reference to the cost of an acquisition is apt. This team is competitive, but we do not have the depth to ship players out to justify an upgrade in either the O or D. Unless there is a fire sale by another team, I can't see what we have to offer that brings a better return.