habitual - (Lari Mitchell)Member since November 11, 2007
Habs fan since: The day Frank Mahovlich was traded to the Habs from Detroit
Favorite current player: Mathieu Darche
All-time favorite player: Larry Robinson
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-06 09:35:07)
I don't want to set off an a whole bunch of suggestions on who would go for who would come, but your above reference to the cost of an acquisition is apt. This team is competitive, but we do not have the depth to ship players out to justify an upgrade in either the O or D. Unless there is a fire sale by another team, I can't see what we have to offer that brings a better return.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-06 09:30:38)
But as someone – I think it was Michael Vick – once said: “It’s not the size of the dog in the fight .... Good morning Mike Boone. Nice!
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-13 09:30:40)
It's a lousy way to start my morning reading such bilge water as this post. Price stood on his head despite a horrible performance in front of him. What eludes you in your ill considered opinion is that Price stops shots, he doesn't take them. Why is it his fault no one on the Habs scored on Bishop. Never mind answering, I've tired of your post already.
- Comment on Brière will be in Habs lineup against Lightning (2013-11-12 15:25:10)
Anybody know the point of having Pateryn sitting in the press box, burning up cap space but not playing. Isn't this the second time this year?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 12: Canadiens spoil MSG opener (2013-10-28 22:35:41)
GEG line playing boring hockey? You've watched either a different game or a different line than I did. But i will give you that the game was a snoozer.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-10 12:11:01)
Shawn, it isn't good enough to exempt Pleks and Gionta by blaming their performance on Bourque. I saw nothing from those two either, along as you and others point out, from Desharnais and Brier. These two lines looked like they were just introduced to each other at game time.
- Comment on Celebrating Fergy on 75th anniversary of his birth (2013-09-05 10:00:56)
Way to go, Dave. With Red's retirement you are our conduit to the giants of the past. Well done as always.
- Comment on New career: Darche puts McGill degree to good use with Delmar International (2013-09-03 09:47:04)
Best wishes for a successful transition, Darchie. Class act!
- Comment on Happy 82nd birthday to Jean Béliveau (2013-08-31 14:02:31)
- Comment on Happy 82nd birthday to Jean Béliveau (2013-08-31 09:55:26)
I got to meet him once too, Ian, and it was a special moment. The Victor Laszlo of hockey, if you are a Casablanca fan.