ProHabs - (POG )Member since July 21, 2008
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: Backup Goalie Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Guy Carbonneau
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-23 22:47:53)
Patrick Elias has 1000 career NHL points??Wow. Hall of Fame??
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-23 22:34:55)
How did Tinordi do
- Comment on Carey Price back on the ice at Habs’ practice (2015-01-19 19:36:50)
Clemont Jodoin is a really odd duck. LOL
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win 6-4 scoring extravaganza (2015-01-17 22:12:57)
By far the worst (by a land slide) announced game I have ever heard. I left like I was watching a junior B game. It was like it was the first game Romanak had ever watched and he had no idea that goals are exciting and that he should sound excited.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win 6-4 scoring extravaganza (2015-01-17 22:02:55)
Damn. We should have drafted the other guy.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win 6-4 scoring extravaganza (2015-01-17 22:01:31)
Le premier etoile, the first star: Paul Romanek.
- Comment on Islanders vs. Canadiens preview: Tokarski gets start as Price sidelined with upper-body injury (2015-01-17 12:57:30)
- Comment on Islanders vs. Canadiens preview: Tokarski gets start as Price sidelined with upper-body injury (2015-01-16 20:27:12)
I like this. We have smart management
- Comment on Emelin could be odd man out for Habs against Blue Jackets (2015-01-13 23:24:20)
If the issue for the powerplay is carrying the puck into the offensive zone, why doesn't Bergevin get on the horn with Lou Lamourello and bring Gomez back to Montreal. THe guy is a great skater who gained the zone with ease. New Jersey is out of the playoffs and will be looking to unload all veterans. Gomez is having a pretty good year with 12 points in 20 games. I'm sure a second round draft pick and Alexei Emelin would be enough to convince Lamourello to trade Gomez. Power play problems would be solved.
- Comment on Liveblog: Crosby scores in OT to win it for Pittsburgh. (2015-01-10 18:56:17)
Have any of you posters ever been KO'ed like Tinordi was yesterday. If yes, how long did it take for you to feel back to 100%.