ProHabs - (POG )Member since July 21, 2008
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: Backup Goalie Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Guy Carbonneau
- Comment on Habs coach Therrien happy with his four centres (2014-09-19 19:33:46)
I agree with this and hope that is what management is thinking. I didn't realize Beaulieu's plus minus was so bad in Hamilton last year especially compared to Tinners and Pateryn.
- Comment on Bozon at Habs’ rookie camp after battling meningitis (2014-09-13 12:23:41)
Lets hope this new posture will help him grow a couple of inches.
- Comment on AUDIO: Former Habs captain Saku Koivu announces his retirement (2014-09-10 17:30:15)
They couldn't trust their union leader back then 24 cups. Remember Eagleson.
- Comment on Martin Brodeur would take backup job with Habs if offered (2014-09-05 00:42:35)
If the Habs sign Brodeur, the players better keep a close eye on their wives. Brodeur can be a sneaky little bugger with questionable values.
- Comment on Happy 83rd birthday to Habs legend Jean Béliveau (2014-08-31 15:22:47)
Red Fisher is a crook who was involved with Alan Eagleson to screw the players.
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-26 11:43:26)
Hobie, if Berkshire says it, there must be a good chance that it happens. The guy is never wrong.
- Comment on Stubbs is all wet (don’t say it) for ALS research (2014-08-25 00:28:12)
Booooooo to number 6
- Comment on Stubbs is all wet (don’t say it) for ALS research (2014-08-23 18:38:17)
The last paragraph of your post is nonsense. The rest of your post I will agree with. Bergevin still needs to add a or some players that will be willing the drop the mitts with some of the big boys. For that reason, if the Habs are thinking of resigning Bouillon, I would prefer to see them resign Douglas Murray. Murray to play 20 games and a full fledge goon to replace Parros and that would do.
- Comment on Will 2015 be the year Habs end Stanley Cup drought? (2014-08-22 21:40:59)
Must be the date Bergevin is planning on signing or trading for a goon for our viewing pleasure.
- Comment on Will 2015 be the year Habs end Stanley Cup drought? (2014-08-21 22:14:55)
But I thought you said "I have always coveted that big, point a game centre (Spezza) to be our number one. If we had a guy like (Spezza) then we’d really be cooking with gas".