light_n_tasty - (Tyler)Member since July 17, 2008
Habs fan since: Always
Favorite current player: Andrei Viktorovich Markov
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Habs’ top pick Scherbak shines in Bell Centre debut (2014-09-23 00:09:58)
Galchenyuk is not Russian. He is from Milwaukee. His parents are from what is now Belarus. How does that make him Russian. Am I wrong about this?
- Comment on Habs will play eight preseason games in 13 days; Kovalev criticizes Subban (2014-08-19 23:21:16)
yeah, to be fair, I'm pretty sure Kovalev has as many cups as the entire current Habs roster.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Setting the stage for Habs vs. Bruins (2014-05-01 00:12:01)
How many times did the Habs score high blocker on Varlomov in 2010. Seriously how is this guy nominated for the Vezina.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-26 00:51:48)
Good win, and all that. But Vanek. Yeesh. He's just not that good. Slow. Soft. Passes when he should shoot. Shoots when he should pass. Do Not Sign.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-02 02:28:49)
Well, actually not a bad game. As I do for all of the games, I watched it after the fact on the PVR. Already had the result ruined by a Laffs fan who told me the Laffs blew them away and the Laffs are so good this year and watch out whatever. Habs played better. Anyway, my observations: Price looked good Great Egg Line Our problem this year: Pleks line will continue to suck DD is the #1 centre...
- Comment on Brière agrees to two-year deal with Canadiens (2013-07-05 01:08:52)
- Comment on Brière agrees to two-year deal with Canadiens (2013-07-04 19:30:36)
Ugh. I didn't know we had a need for an undersized aging forward.
- Comment on “We don’t feel the pressure. We apply the pressure,” Therrien says (2013-05-01 14:37:46)
Turns out, Tinordi's better. Who else are you gonna sit?
- Comment on About last night … (2013-04-26 01:36:18)
OK, so I was at the game tonight, here are my observations: 1. The Markov-Subban pairing at even strength is a disaster waiting to happen 2. Tinordi was excellent 3. Gionta and MaxPac looked lost 4. Habs did not play well but it wasn't disastrous, and Price was OK (he is still overplaying the puck though) 5. The main problem on the PP is that PK does not utilize Markov. Not sure if this is a PK issue or a coaching issue 6. Habs need to jack up the intensity level or they will be eliminated in 4-5 games.
- Comment on Pacioretty escapes suspension over McDonagh hit (2013-02-24 14:57:00)
This is a reply to Habilis or whatever. This iPhone app is retarded so I can't actually reply. Anyway, McDs hit is not the same because he let up when he saw the numbers and didn't finish his check. It was a good non-call. Then Max didn't like it so he took things into his own hands and should be suspended for it.