howiemorenz7 - (Howie Morenz)Member since March 5, 2014
Habs fan since: 1930
Favorite current player: PK
All-time favorite player: Me
Maroons Suck. #7 foreva.
- Comment on Habs coach Therrien happy with his four centres (2014-09-19 22:53:55)
... and all three of those D-men will see lots of ice, if the past is anything to go by, an NHL team needs 10 D to get through a year, at minimum, I recall two years ago we used like 13 Maroons Suck. #7 foreva.
- Comment on Habs coach Therrien happy with his four centres (2014-09-19 22:51:48)
Bring back Dick Irvin!! Maroons Suck. #7 foreva.
- Comment on Bouillon an insurance policy at Habs’ training camp (2014-09-18 11:37:50)
If Bully gets in over those three guys, we have a problem. If he's there just to motivate them by simply looking over their shoulders, OK. Maroons Suck. #7 foreva.
- Comment on Habs will go with four alternate captains this season (2014-09-15 09:29:18)
C'est bizarre. Maroons Suck. #7 foreva.
- Comment on AUDIO: Former Habs captain Saku Koivu announces his retirement (2014-09-10 12:39:57)
Please please PLEASE don't retire his number. He was an OK player, and yes, his cancer thing was special, but really, let's not cheapen the value any further, Gainey was scrapin' it as it was. #7, on the other hand, need I say more ... Maroons Suck. #7 foreva.
- Comment on Martin Brodeur would take backup job with Habs if offered (2014-09-05 14:30:40)
Brodeur is dreaming. I'm betting Bergie has feelers out there on Budaj-takers, he'd love to take a million off the books and have Toke be the back-up at $550K. If one or two goalies go down in camp in the NHL, wave goodbye to Budaj. Maroons Suck. #7 foreva.
- Comment on Familiar faces on Sportsnet’s NHL broadcast team (2014-08-30 07:58:45)
So sorry to see that 61% of youse guyses watch Cherry. You call yourselves Habs fans? Now I know why he doesn't go away. As for me, I time my Saturday's bowel movements for the end of the fist period. (avec un clin d'oeil, mes amis) Maroons Suck. #7 foreva.
- Comment on Will 2015 be the year Habs end Stanley Cup drought? (2014-08-22 10:26:35)
As for the poll Q: we made the Eastern finals, top 4 in the NHL, so it's not a stretch to suggest the Cup in our grasps. Carey needs to stay healthy, the core group of young stars need to improve that 2% - 3% , and someone up-front from the veterans group needs to consistently take it to the next level, PA P is who I'd nominate. I quite love this team right now, esp. now that the PK thing is resolved. Maroons Suck. #7 foreva.
- Comment on Will 2015 be the year Habs end Stanley Cup drought? (2014-08-22 10:20:11)
Dear community - esp. GTA Habs Fans: Is there someone who can tell me exactly what my options are in terms of viewing Habs games this season? I had RDS ($15 a month from Bell Fibe), but they don't seem to be the answer anymore. Are NHL.com games with the Habs blacked-out here? What about Centre (H)Ice packages? Has anyone figured this out? (no, moving back to QC is not yet in the cards) Maroons Suck. #7 foreva.
- Comment on Habs will play eight preseason games in 13 days; Kovalev criticizes Subban (2014-08-19 17:44:53)
Dear Kovy: That is rich. Too bad you're not. You and Guy Lafleur should get together for some vodka shooters and smokes one day, he's got some bitter dumbass things to say too. The good news is, PK gets jacked by jerks like you. Keep bringing it. Maroons Suck. #7 foreva.