habs_1978 - (Janey McRae)Member since March 3, 2014
Habs fan since: 1985
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Brett Hull
- Comment on Habs’ Price ranked third-best goalie in league by NHL.com (2014-09-08 23:34:38)
Channel 905....if I remember correctly.
- Comment on Martin Brodeur would take backup job with Habs if offered (2014-09-05 13:15:32)
I laughed entirely too hard at this comment! hahahaha
- Comment on Martin Brodeur would take backup job with Habs if offered (2014-09-05 09:55:24)
Well I made him send me all the information with the pricing included. And he quoted 59.99 for the french package, 180.00 for the full package before October 18, or 200.00 after. I had no issue creating an account and subscribing. I think it's just so new that some people know, and others don't. Hence why I went to the chat help after getting off the phone with a Rogers employee. And no you don't have to be a Rogers customer. Rogers employees seem to be daft.
- Comment on Martin Brodeur would take backup job with Habs if offered (2014-09-04 22:08:51)
Alright, living in Alberta there was a lot of confusion as to how I was going to get all 82 games. A call to Rogers proved to be pointless, but then I tried their online chat. Subscribing to the french Game Centre package for 59.99 and having Sportsnet will indeed get you all 82 games. If you don't have Sportsnet, subscribe to the full version of Game Centre will get you all 82 games as well. You DO NOT have to be a Rogers customer, you just need to create an account on their website. The deal guarantees no blackouts of any games outside of the Eastern region. With all of that, an account created and new subscription, all is finally well in Alberta. 34 more days to go! Oh, and no thanks Brodeur....we're good in the goalie department.
- Comment on Clearing up the Habs’ TV picture (2014-09-04 20:32:30)
I'm in Alberta too, and I just got off the phone with Rogers. It's absolutely ridiculous that it's THIS complicated to get a freaking package to watch all the games. From what I read earlier, you didn't need to be a Rogers customer to have GameCenter Live. Ugh...it's just so sad. EDIT: And also, if I HAVE to be a Rogers customer to have this Game Center, why is it on my playstation for me to just sign up for? None of it makes sense. St00pid NHL and they're dumbass deal with Rogers.
- Comment on New TV package aimed at Habs fans across country (2014-09-04 12:01:53)
I don't have Rogers. I don't want Rogers. I live in Edmonton.....this doesn't help a lot. That is all.
- Comment on New Hab Parenteau can’t wait for training camp to start (2014-08-11 17:45:25)
The article talks about a lawsuit against the NHL from 6 people in the United States. But it will only affect blackout games in the US and not Canada. I posted a link earlier to the article suggesting that perhaps Canadians need to take the same approach. Here's the article: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=459001
- Comment on New Hab Parenteau can’t wait for training camp to start (2014-08-11 12:06:43)
Perhaps this is what us Canadians need to do http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=459001
- Comment on Who will be the Habs’ first-round pick? (with Trevor Timmins audio) (2014-06-27 13:11:46)
Don't know if anyone has posted yet, but sad story about Dino Odjick http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/06/27/gino-odjick-canucks-player-diagnosed_n_5535641.html
- Comment on GM Bergevin says Habs are a team that still needs to mature (with video and audio) (2014-06-02 16:46:21)
Exactly what I've been saying .....deal 'em both.