habs_1978 - (Janey McRae)Member since March 3, 2014
Habs fan since: 1985
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Brett Hull
- Comment on Preseason Game 3: Bulldogs edge Avs in QC (2014-09-26 19:51:42)
Wiziwig.tv that's where I'm streaming from.
- Comment on The Game Within the Game: stalking Habs’ Sorkin (2014-09-24 15:34:51)
Awesome, thanks. I'll check it out when I get home tonight.
- Comment on The Game Within the Game: stalking Habs’ Sorkin (2014-09-24 15:26:34)
I've checked this site you mention, and all I see is forums. Can you say exactly where you found said deal? A link perhaps?
- Comment on P.K. Subban won’t be in lineup for pre-season opener vs. Bruins (2014-09-23 14:19:32)
A lot of apps aren't working with the new iOS
- Comment on P.K. Subban won’t be in lineup for pre-season opener vs. Bruins (2014-09-23 12:47:45)
Thanks! Surprisingly I can access the site from my work. Looks like you need to login, but I'll pretty much try anything so that I get the game.
- Comment on P.K. Subban won’t be in lineup for pre-season opener vs. Bruins (2014-09-23 12:21:45)
Anyone know if the game will be available through online streaming?
- Comment on Habs’ Price ranked third-best goalie in league by NHL.com (2014-09-08 23:34:38)
Channel 905....if I remember correctly.
- Comment on Martin Brodeur would take backup job with Habs if offered (2014-09-05 13:15:32)
I laughed entirely too hard at this comment! hahahaha
- Comment on Martin Brodeur would take backup job with Habs if offered (2014-09-05 09:55:24)
Well I made him send me all the information with the pricing included. And he quoted 59.99 for the french package, 180.00 for the full package before October 18, or 200.00 after. I had no issue creating an account and subscribing. I think it's just so new that some people know, and others don't. Hence why I went to the chat help after getting off the phone with a Rogers employee. And no you don't have to be a Rogers customer. Rogers employees seem to be daft.
- Comment on Martin Brodeur would take backup job with Habs if offered (2014-09-04 22:08:51)
Alright, living in Alberta there was a lot of confusion as to how I was going to get all 82 games. A call to Rogers proved to be pointless, but then I tried their online chat. Subscribing to the french Game Centre package for 59.99 and having Sportsnet will indeed get you all 82 games. If you don't have Sportsnet, subscribe to the full version of Game Centre will get you all 82 games as well. You DO NOT have to be a Rogers customer, you just need to create an account on their website. The deal guarantees no blackouts of any games outside of the Eastern region. With all of that, an account created and new subscription, all is finally well in Alberta. 34 more days to go! Oh, and no thanks Brodeur....we're good in the goalie department.