TorontoHabsFan - (THF)Member since July 10, 2008
Habs fan since: birth or shortly thereafter. French Dad - 'nuff said ;)
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Beliveau.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Blue Jackets preview: Smith-Pelly to make Habs debut; Thomas a healthy scratch (2015-02-25 19:47:29)
Looking through that UFA list, and man...there's some slim pickin's over there. Kinda weird how Erat doesn't get mentioned at all as a potential rental (for any team). I know he's fallen on hard times, but has he fallen that far off the cliff?
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Senators preview: Tokarski, Pateryn, Sekac in lineup for Habs (2015-02-18 10:33:50)
His 5v5 numbers are abysmal though and he's starting to catch heat from the Toronto media - he's starting to be seen as a player who only plays when he wants to. I could see him being moved, but only for a bluechip prospect and a 1st.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Senators preview: Tokarski, Pateryn, Sekac in lineup for Habs (2015-02-18 10:30:59)
Somebody on Twitter (Mark Masters? Lebrun?) was mentioning that the Leafs have interest in both Bournival and Thomas. If that's the case, that would seem to fit in with the same pattern as the Nashville trade - an NHL ready prospect. Makes me think the pricetag for Lupul is far lower than Eller - a 2nd and one of those two.
- Comment on Carey Price back on the ice at Habs’ practice (2015-01-20 10:48:51)
Stafford is a UFA-to-be as well isn't he? I agree, I think that'll be the move Bergevin makes - his past history (Vanek, Ryder, Allen etc) would suggest that's how he rolls
- Comment on Carey Price back on the ice at Habs’ practice (2015-01-20 10:39:13)
How does HiveMind feel about Vermette? Cole Redux? Any other deadline deals?
- Comment on No changes to Habs lineup against Lightning (2015-01-06 13:34:58)
According to the twitter (Friedman? Mirtle? Can't recall), they actually fired him yesterday and kept the news quiet because of the Gold Medal game.
- Comment on No changes to Habs lineup against Lightning (2015-01-06 12:28:02)
I like Weise just fine, but man he should not be on our 2nd line...the injury to PAP sure throws a wrench in things, huh?
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Lightning preview (2015-01-05 21:01:21)
not overly, no :)
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Lightning preview (2015-01-05 19:49:05)
Was sorta hoping this would be one of those years where we have like 4 picks in the 2nd round :)
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Lightning preview (2015-01-05 19:46:46)
http://www2.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/lines/24/edmonton-oilers Okay, took another look at Edmonton's lineup. They really don't have a single trading chip other than Yakupov and maybe Purcell. That first line is basically untouchable, Benny Pou's contract is odious, and Roy was just available to the entire league on waivers. If they're trading any more players, it's Yak. And I'm guessing it'll take a pick, prospect(s), and a roster player. 1st, Tinordi, Emelin and Fucale