habsprospects - (Nicolas C.)Member since July 25, 2010
Habs fan since: 1995
Favorite current player: Andrei Markov
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
My website - http://habsprospects.com/
- Comment on Tough-guy Nilan has big soft spot for his dogs (2012-12-04 00:02:10)
John Westin? dunno where you got your list of Habs prospects.
- Comment on Rangers rally for fantasy win (2012-11-12 20:05:50)
MC? My website - http://habsprospects.com/
- Comment on CBA talks turn sour (2012-08-10 19:33:59)
Beauchemin was claimed on Sept. 14, lockout was declared Sept. 15
- Comment on CBA talks turn sour (2012-08-10 19:10:29)
Wouldn't make much sense to have waivers if there is no CBA, and I don't think there was during the 2004-05 lockout.
- Comment on Blake Geoffrion to honour legendary family in No. 57 (2012-02-28 00:01:49)
With a fresh new players transfer agreement with Sweden signed for 2010-11 & 2011-12, we lost his rights June 1st 2010, 3 years after drafting him.
- Comment on Habs rookie camp last practice – Sept 15/11 (2011-09-17 02:48:59)
Again, this is Delmas (scrimmage05.jpg)
- Comment on Habs rookie camp – Sept. 12/11 (2011-09-17 02:34:50)
Goalie is Peter Delmas.. (habs01.jpg)
- Comment on Postcard I from Rookie Camp (2011-09-12 16:34:39)
Stejskal is actually under contract and done with school. "But Dustin Walsh and Joe Stejskal are here because Dartmouth starts late." My website - http://habsprospects.hockeyhq.net/
- Comment on Josh Gorges, happy(ish) camper (2011-07-27 03:01:23)
There is an agreement between the NHL and the CHL that states that CHL'ers can't play in the AHL unless the player is turned 20 by December 31st of the current season. There are exceptions if the player is not turned 20 by December 31st : 1-If the player has already 4 full CHL seasons completed (like in the rare time a player would start in the CHL at 15 y-o, could play at 19 in the AHL. Ex. Tavares but played in the NHL in 09-10 instead. Gallagher, if played WHL in 07-08 instead of returned to Midget, could have played in the AHL in 11-12) 2-When the season of the player is over, either by not making the playoffs or eliminated from it, he can finish the season in the AHL. (Price played as a 19 y-o in the 2006-07 AHL playoffs) 3- (not part of the NHL-CHL agreement) If the player was drafted in the NHL from Europe or other North American leagues, he only has to be 18 to play in the AHL. (Avtsin played as a 19 y-o last season in the AHL, Leblanc (19) & Tinordi (18) could have played in the AHL too if the team would have wanted too)
- Comment on About last night … (2011-03-27 16:20:56)
Are you guys gonna bring back the "sites we like" menu from the old site?