Me Like FightingMember since February 24, 2014
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one, 6-4 over Boston (2014-10-16 19:26:53)
Interesting discussion on the previous thread about the Habs farm team being in Hamilton. Years ago my girlfriend asked me to kiss her where it smells. I brought her to Hamilton. Go Habs Go....We're putting on the foil tonight!!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one, 6-4 over Boston (2014-10-16 19:18:56)
Hopefully Lucic gets a mouthful of chicklets tonight. The first 4 Hab games have been a big disappointment. This is a team of shrinking violets so far.
- Comment on Liveblog: Down 3-0, Canadiens rally and win in Shootout (2014-10-11 23:05:35)
A couple of fights would have been nice tonight, but the win was a nice consolation.
- Comment on Liveblog: Down 3-0, Canadiens rally and win in Shootout (2014-10-11 23:02:45)
Bob McKenzie retweeted FlaPanthers announced attendance: 11,419. Lowest in franchise history for a home opener (12,087 for Calgary, 1995-96 at Miami Arena)
- Comment on Liveblog: Down 3-0, Canadiens rally and win in Shootout (2014-10-11 17:41:54)
Hopefully Tiny gets to pound a couple of Flyers tonight. Set the tone early..... To quote Don Cherry, if you're going to lose, go out on your shield.
- Comment on Habs’ Emelin sidelined with upper-body injury (2014-10-11 13:09:41)
Should be a great game tonight. Habs could easily be 0-2 and the Flyers 2-0. Hopefully Tinordi will get to beat a couple of Flyers tonight. And if the Habs can win that will be a bonus.
- Comment on New-look roster for Hamilton Bulldogs (2014-10-11 12:11:02)
That William Carriere incident was disgusting last night. If Carriere wants to be in the NHL one day, he should learn to drop the gloves and fight like a man. Don't stick your nose where you shouldn't and then turtle like a pantsy. It's a man's sport and thankfully people like Brian Burke and Don Cherry are there to make it so.
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-06 14:49:08)
I'm tired of all the Sally-Anns....the anti fighting crowd who have obviously never played the game. Hockey is for real men who don't mind cracking some skulls once in a while to win some games. If you don't like fighting then go watch women's hockey.
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-06 12:34:19)
Nice to see that Bergevin showed Therrien who is boss and dumped Frankie B. The writing is on the wall for MT; if the team doesn't perform this year he will be gone by Xmas.
- Comment on Habs will play eight preseason games in 13 days; Kovalev criticizes Subban (2014-08-19 16:56:40)
Kovalev's comments matter as much as any other former Habs' opinion or the opinion of anyone on a hockey blog. Not at all. PK will have to perform to the best of his abilities and if he doesn't, oh well. At the end of the day the fans have no input on the team. They just need to sit back with a cold one and try to enjoy the games. Fans should be fans, don't let management's decisions or a team loss affect your life.