scrotchland - (S.Crotch Land)Member since February 24, 2014
Habs fan since: 1966
Favorite current player: Markov
All-time favorite player: Dryden
- Comment on Multimedia: Weise won’t be in Habs’ lineup for Game 6 vs. Rangers (2014-05-29 16:50:23)
well last game wasnt pretty after they blew the 4-1 lead; our habs were lucky to come back but we will take it. like my hero pj stock said lundquest never had 2 bad games in a row so he will come out strong tonight.,plus he has the home crowd behind him. as timmo said keep rah rah georges off the ice or away from his own net. I hope I am wrong but I think its our boys last game tonight. 6-2 rangers. one game at a time, home wasn't built in a day...
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 5 – Canadiens win wild one to stay alive (2014-05-27 17:23:46)
I think a few of you on HI/O might need to look at this today. http://www.bullyingstatistics.org/ http://pbskids.org/itsmylife/friends/bullies/article8.html http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2013/03/how-to-stop-bullies/309217/
- Comment on Habs’ Price skates in full equipment, but Therrien says he’s not ready to play (2014-05-27 14:36:21)
Can we please all get along? Bullying is a terrible crime, lets take it seriously.
- Comment on Habs’ Price skates in full equipment, but Therrien says he’s not ready to play (2014-05-27 14:28:52)
I can't believe this idiot coach will get a contract extension!!
- Comment on ‘This isn’t something that can’t be done,’ Habs’ Gionta says of a comeback (2014-05-27 08:00:30)
this team is done, stick a knife in them. like timo said, no coach, no team. there are no prospects ready to make the jump. the future looks bleak. I hope Im wrong but 5-1 rangers tonight.
- Comment on Crucial Game 4 for Habs with chance to even series with Rangers (Video) (2014-05-25 15:01:17)
well we were lucky to win that one the other night after blowing it in the last minute. hopefully georges and emelyn will stay out of thokarskys crease and let him do his job. lets hope the habs can pull one out tonight but I just dont see it. I hope Im wrong but I see a blowout.,possibly 6-1 rangers.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Demers, Nilan talk Habs vs. Rangers (2014-05-22 10:18:10)
not to be a wet blanket., I usually am very positive but I think the habs are done. I figured the rangers to sweep and the fact they won 2 in montreal is an added bonus for them. therian is proving what a brain dead coach he is. choosing tohkarsky over budai is a big mistake. when tohkarsky gets smoked for 4 quick goals and therian puts budai in, do you think he will want to play for that coach? once the habs are eliminated, hopefully therian will be fired and the team will stop being the doormats for the rest of the league.
- Comment on Habs’ Price out for rest of Rangers series; Tokarski reported to start Game 2 (Video) (2014-05-19 11:05:35)
well that game-1 pasting was a eye opener. rangers are big, fast and tough. our smurfs surly cannot compete with them. maybe if our thoroughbread price cant go tonight the boys will tighten up the defense. therian showed what kind of leader he is in game-1 when vignealt outsmarted him for the entire game. before the series I figured NY in 5 but I have a feeling it will be 4 straight.... go habs go.
- Comment on Rangers, Habs meet in playoffs for first time since 1996 (2014-05-17 08:30:28)
well I hope I'm wrong but lucking out and beating the presidents trophy team will probably mean a letdown in this series vs rangers. rangers are a hard working team with an elite goalie. going to be tough to win this one. I think for all intensive purposes this series is over before it starts.
- Comment on Habs, Bruins meet for ninth time in a Game 7 (with videos) (2014-05-14 15:27:42)
well it all comes down to game 7. our habs have done better than expected. therian will probably mess up tonight and as much as I want our habs to win I think the bruins will come out flying. Final 6-2 bruins. please prove me wrong les habitants. of course if the habs loose, then therian will be sure to make PK his escape goat again.