OcnarfMember since February 24, 2014
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs will play eight preseason games in 13 days; Kovalev criticizes Subban (2014-08-19 16:56:40)
Kovalev's comments matter as much as any other former Habs' opinion or the opinion of anyone on a hockey blog. Not at all. PK will have to perform to the best of his abilities and if he doesn't, oh well. At the end of the day the fans have no input on the team. They just need to sit back with a cold one and try to enjoy the games. Fans should be fans, don't let management's decisions or a team loss affect your life.
- Comment on Markov as next Habs captain? (2014-08-19 10:04:33)
Why should fans care who is captain? Team or players will make decision. Fans should sit back and enjoy the ride. PK will be captain when and if it is time.. Many more important things to worry about in life than a hockey team of which we have no control.
- Comment on NHL players jump on board with ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (2014-08-13 23:03:59)
PK will be ready when PK is ready. Fans should not worry about the inner workings of the team Just kick back with a drink when the games begin
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-02 14:56:08)
of course PK will never sign here. with brain dead coach therian and "coffee fetcher in chicago" bergavon, he wants out of montreal so bad that......what? he did? when? ok never mind.....
- Comment on Subban, Habs submit salary figures; Lacroix new assistant coach (2014-07-31 12:24:56)
bergivin the brain dead GM is going to screw this up too. Bad signings in the past (brierre, prust, desharnaise to name just 3) should have taught him a lesson. Now he has the most electrifying player and he is going to lose him. (maybe not now, but in the very near future). And all because pk hates therian and thats the reason he hasnt signed.
- Comment on Multimedia: Weise won’t be in Habs’ lineup for Game 6 vs. Rangers (2014-05-29 16:50:23)
well last game wasnt pretty after they blew the 4-1 lead; our habs were lucky to come back but we will take it. like my hero pj stock said lundquest never had 2 bad games in a row so he will come out strong tonight.,plus he has the home crowd behind him. as timmo said keep rah rah georges off the ice or away from his own net. I hope I am wrong but I think its our boys last game tonight. 6-2 rangers. one game at a time, home wasn't built in a day...
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 5 – Canadiens win wild one to stay alive (2014-05-27 17:23:46)
I think a few of you on HI/O might need to look at this today. http://www.bullyingstatistics.org/ http://pbskids.org/itsmylife/friends/bullies/article8.html http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2013/03/how-to-stop-bullies/309217/
- Comment on Habs’ Price skates in full equipment, but Therrien says he’s not ready to play (2014-05-27 14:36:21)
Can we please all get along? Bullying is a terrible crime, lets take it seriously.
- Comment on Habs’ Price skates in full equipment, but Therrien says he’s not ready to play (2014-05-27 14:28:52)
I can't believe this idiot coach will get a contract extension!!
- Comment on ‘This isn’t something that can’t be done,’ Habs’ Gionta says of a comeback (2014-05-27 08:00:30)
this team is done, stick a knife in them. like timo said, no coach, no team. there are no prospects ready to make the jump. the future looks bleak. I hope Im wrong but 5-1 rangers tonight.