Chico MakiMember since February 24, 2014
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Devils preview (2015-01-01 10:53:01)
Gotta agree with my linemate "Pit"...Therien must go!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one, 6-4 over Boston (2014-10-16 19:26:53)
Interesting discussion on the previous thread about the Habs farm team being in Hamilton. Years ago my girlfriend asked me to kiss her where it smells. I brought her to Hamilton. Go Habs Go....We're putting on the foil tonight!!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one, 6-4 over Boston (2014-10-16 19:18:56)
Hopefully Lucic gets a mouthful of chicklets tonight. The first 4 Hab games have been a big disappointment. This is a team of shrinking violets so far.
- Comment on Liveblog: Down 3-0, Canadiens rally and win in Shootout (2014-10-11 23:05:35)
A couple of fights would have been nice tonight, but the win was a nice consolation.
- Comment on Liveblog: Down 3-0, Canadiens rally and win in Shootout (2014-10-11 23:02:45)
Bob McKenzie retweeted FlaPanthers announced attendance: 11,419. Lowest in franchise history for a home opener (12,087 for Calgary, 1995-96 at Miami Arena)
- Comment on Liveblog: Down 3-0, Canadiens rally and win in Shootout (2014-10-11 17:41:54)
Hopefully Tiny gets to pound a couple of Flyers tonight. Set the tone early..... To quote Don Cherry, if you're going to lose, go out on your shield.
- Comment on Habs’ Emelin sidelined with upper-body injury (2014-10-11 13:09:41)
Should be a great game tonight. Habs could easily be 0-2 and the Flyers 2-0. Hopefully Tinordi will get to beat a couple of Flyers tonight. And if the Habs can win that will be a bonus.
- Comment on New-look roster for Hamilton Bulldogs (2014-10-11 12:11:02)
That William Carriere incident was disgusting last night. If Carriere wants to be in the NHL one day, he should learn to drop the gloves and fight like a man. Don't stick your nose where you shouldn't and then turtle like a pantsy. It's a man's sport and thankfully people like Brian Burke and Don Cherry are there to make it so.
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-06 14:49:08)
I'm tired of all the Sally-Anns....the anti fighting crowd who have obviously never played the game. Hockey is for real men who don't mind cracking some skulls once in a while to win some games. If you don't like fighting then go watch women's hockey.
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-06 12:34:19)
Nice to see that Bergevin showed Therrien who is boss and dumped Frankie B. The writing is on the wall for MT; if the team doesn't perform this year he will be gone by Xmas.