db - (Dave)Member since July 5, 2008
Habs fan since: I worked at the Bell centre...
Favorite current player: Chucky
All-time favorite player: Mario
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-27 01:26:45)
And was on the ice late in the game when CBJ pulled their goalie, the coach is showing the kid trust right away.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-27 01:17:43)
Oddly enough they didn't get insurance on the contract. Horton had a shoulder injury when he signed it. He came back and when they were eligible to get insurance he already had "degenerative back issues". So in essence the Leafs would rather pay for cap space than have Clarkson around..
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens winless in February (2015-02-03 20:12:39)
I agree, Bartlett is a good play by play guy. We're lucky to have him, because he comes from radio he really calls the play a lot more than other guys. I had to pay for Centre Ice, so Im ok with SN's duo.. it could have been a lot worse. As for this game, we got this.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens drop battle for first place (2015-01-06 21:10:37)
Not to mention #74...
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Lightning preview (2015-01-05 22:24:23)
This is pretty much what I predicted as soon as I heard that Dion Phaneuf left the team an "inspirational message" in the locker room before the game. I have faith in this young Canadian team though, and am not surprised to see the Russians score. Way more exciting (and rewarding) this way!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens end homestand with a win (2014-12-20 20:47:14)
I still prefer a rusty Eller at C than DD...
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens run winning streak to five (2014-11-15 21:03:11)
Agree about the refs. They're too busy thinking about who is on the ice they aren't calling the game. Or they're calling it as they see it which is scarier.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens trounce Bruins for fourth in a row (2014-11-13 23:41:53)
- Comment on Habs trade Travis Moen to Dallas for Sergei Gonchar (2014-11-11 14:08:13)
I'm giving him Weaver's spot right now.. all our old D will need to be cycled to keep them fresh since they aren't that talented to begin with (Gonchar has the talent, just not the wheels).
- Comment on Habs trade Travis Moen to Dallas for Sergei Gonchar (2014-11-11 14:05:25)
We cleared over 3mil from Bourque and now over 1.5 from Moen... Gonchar has a bit cap hit, but we have plenty of room for it right now. If we can somehow unload RB before next season there will be over 5 mil saved for next year (in one week!)