db - (Dave)Member since July 5, 2008
Habs fan since: I worked at the Bell centre...
Favorite current player: Chucky
All-time favorite player: Mario
- Comment on Habs will play eight preseason games in 13 days; Kovalev criticizes Subban (2014-08-19 21:29:07)
I definitely would, especially the 4 million dollar winger it would bring instead of a 2 million dollar one. But, if my GM feels he can work with that contract then so be it.
- Comment on New Hab Parenteau can’t wait for training camp to start (2014-08-11 13:32:36)
Habs fans unite! I may not be Ian Cobb but I'm gonna give this a shot anyway. It's time to spread the summits Canada wide! I'm in Vancouver and I've decided that it should be easy enough to get a group of at least 20 Habs fans together on October 30th, when Montreal visits Vancouver. It's the halloween game so it should definitely be a good time. I've reached out to the Canucks and they have yet to finalize ticket prices, I'm guessing about 100$-$110 each ...so who's in for a Mini Summit in Vancouver?? I honestly haven't been logging in here regularly for quite some time (roughly when the smart phone app came into play), so I can't guarantee quick response time here. https://www.facebook.com/events/1416729165214420/ That's the even page on facebook, not even sure if I've done that right. It should be invite only, so if you're on fb and want to join the group feel free to send me an request. Rules are simple: Habs fans only. No Canucks jerseys allowed. Costumes encouraged! I don't need money yet... I don't even know if the Canucks have room for us. I'm trying to gauge how many tickets to ask for. I'm also trying to figure out how Ian does this!! I'm impressed! For now, just fire off an email to me and let me know how many tickets you want and how likely you are to attend. Let's make this a rowdy one! That arena is too calm during hockey games! Go Habs Go! Dave firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-02 23:12:44)
I think we have a really solid foundation for guys like De La Rose and Sherbak to ease into. Moen does cram things up there and I had Bourni in his spot but it's a long season.. I'd prefer signing a solid guy like Murray as a 7-8 Dman, but one that can skate lol.
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-02 22:52:36)
yet i cant post a comment :(
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-02 22:51:57)
CAPGEEK.COM ARMCHAIR GM ROSTER CapGeek Armchair GM Roster FORWARDS Max Pacioretty ($4.500m) / David Desharnais ($3.500m) / P-A Parenteau ($4.000m) Alex Galchenyuk ($0.925m) / Lars Eller ($3.500m) / Brendan Gallagher ($0.685m) Rene Bourque ($3.333m) / Tomas Plekanec ($5.000m) / Dale Weise ($1.025m) Travis Moen ($1.850m) / Manny Malhotra ($0.850m) / Brandon Prust ($2.500m) Michael Bournival ($0.660m) / Jiri Sekac ($0.925m) / DEFENSEMEN P.K. Subban ($9.000m) / Nathan Beaulieu ($0.925m) Alexei Emelin ($4.100m) / Andrei Markov ($5.750m) Mike Weaver ($1.750m) / Tom Gilbert ($2.800m) Jarred Tinordi ($0.870m) / GOALTENDERS Carey Price ($6.500m) Peter Budaj ($1.400m) BUYOUTS Tomas Kaberle ($0.000m) Scott Gomez ($0.000m) BONUS OVERAGE $0 ------ CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter) (estimations for 2014-15) SALARY CAP: $69,000,000; CAP PAYROLL: $66,348,333; BONUSES: $3,682,500 CAP SPACE (23-man roster): $2,651,667
- Comment on Habs’ Subban meets media in Brossard as contract talks continue (2014-07-31 22:13:05)
My sources are saying 8 years...
- Comment on Habs’ Subban meets media in Brossard as contract talks continue (2014-07-31 19:57:58)
Check this out... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_player_salaries_in_the_NHL Sakic was paid 16.45 mil in one season! Jagr has made over 120 million playing hockey!
- Comment on Eller agrees to four-year, $14-million deal with Habs (2014-07-24 17:52:57)
I'd like to see PK signed for 7.6 mil x 8 years... 76 for 7.6. Now thats vain :p
- Comment on Eller agrees to four-year, $14-million deal with Habs (2014-07-24 17:04:20)
All bridge contracts though..
- Comment on Eller agrees to four-year, $14-million deal with Habs (2014-07-24 16:46:21)
Not true, Pleks has fought in practice a couple of times back inthe day