gmdMember since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: 1983
Favorite current player: Carey Price and Alexei Emelin
All-time favorite player: Gilbert Perrault, Saku Koivu, and yes, Don Edwards
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 50 – Penguins chase Price, rout Canadiens 5-1 (2014-01-22 20:34:27)
Thank god, get Price out of there. He shouldn't have to stay in there with this crap team in front of him.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-02-26 00:23:03)
Boone, I'm happy that the team holds other teams to fewer than 110 shots in the first period.
- Comment on Galchenyuk and Gallagher to stay in Montreal (2013-01-28 16:51:43)
Scott Gomez now becomes useful! http://imgur.com/nfiVnRu
- Comment on Habs will ‘play’ The Season That Isn’t (2012-10-10 19:33:34)
Who are the starting goalies? Is Alex Galchenyuk being brought up for the game? Does Pleks get some wingers? I need a life.
- Comment on Diaz, Weber head home for Swiss jobs (2012-09-19 14:40:34)
I find it odd that NHL players are willing to go to Europe and play hockey for less money, but yet they don't want their share of the NHL pie to be less.
- Comment on Multimedia: Habs practice video; 21 assigned to Bulldogs (2012-09-17 22:02:31)
He's in the AHL playing for the Lake Erie Monsters.
- Comment on Bourque has surgery, out for a while (2012-08-29 22:54:01)
We can see you.
- Comment on Flashback to the 2004-05 lockout (2012-08-24 19:42:22)
Someone below asked for an address so they could write the NHL. This morning Spector's Hockey tweeted Bettman's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment on Carey Price gets engaged (2012-08-20 21:30:18)
- Comment on Carey Price gets engaged (2012-08-20 21:30:08)
The theory is that Clemens is Hall of Fame eligible in 2013 but with all his problems of late there is no chance of him getting in. However if he pitches for this team, as it's in some kind of pro league, it would push his HOF eligibility to 2018. I think he is doing this in hopes that in 2018 those that vote for HOF inductees will have forgotten about his problems by then and vote him in.