SUMO - (Steve)Member since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: 1970
Favorite current player: PK Subban
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-23 21:48:54)
He did suffer a pretty bad concussion......
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-21 23:42:18)
I had that problem before. Click on the top of the box score you want view not the bottom. Then you will get the stats only.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win 6-4 scoring extravaganza (2015-01-17 20:05:22)
Anyone else hoping for Prout vs Lucic III?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens give themselves a merry Christmas (2014-12-23 21:46:37)
And Merry Xmas to you CJ from Asia
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens give themselves a merry Christmas (2014-12-23 21:39:01)
Beaulieu - TOI 17:40, +1 and 1:20 PP Emelin - TOI 15:53, -1
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens give themselves a merry Christmas (2014-12-23 21:04:28)
Emelin benched? We're seeing alot more of Beaulieu. Go Nate go!
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Islanders preview (2014-12-22 22:14:36)
Agreed, they have a collection of good young players. The Panthers are an up and coming team. They are looking like the Islanders a few years back that nearly knocked off the Penguins in the playoffs. The Oilers should really take a look at their blueprint.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-17 01:15:23)
I agree with your assessment of the Centre situation. The battle will be over the #3 role once Lars returns. DD the more productive player vs Eller the more well-rounded player. I have a lot of confidence in Bergevin to make the right decision on who to trade. The D would be a lot better if Therrien kept Beaulieu in the line up and played him more than 10 minutes a game. The more he plays the less I see the need for Allen, Gilbert or Weaver. In Bergy I trust.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat Cup-holders (2014-12-12 20:29:21)
I noticed that too. Call a couple of interference penalties and that will straighten them out
- Comment on Habs’ Subban misses practice as he battles the flu (2014-12-11 22:47:54)
Looks like Sebastian Collberg is playing in the ECHL; http://www.soundtigers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=575050&SPID=68122&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=209802497&DB_OEM_ID=22700