jctremblayMember since June 23, 2008
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: Jarome Iginla
All-time favorite player: J.C. Tremblay
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-23 01:56:14)
It was more pronounced from H&S as it became clear this series was a mismatch heavily in the Habs favour. By the end, it was "we all KNOW Tampa would have won the first game with Bishop in net" OH, really? They simply didn't get the breaks etc. I would agree they got some bad breaks and a few bad calls but they also benefitted from being able to mug the Habs in the offensive zone on many occasions with impunity..lol...Did you see the lasso on MaxPac in the third? Anyway, its playoff hockey and we all know the drill...they let a lot more go and then bang...they get religion and send somebody off after they go a step too far. It has been ever thus since they first laced them up. If they draw the Bruins, which seems likely after Detroit failed to show up again tonight, it's going to be a doozy. Much more talented and physical team with good to great goaltendings. Fortunately, we are a 4 line team this time with the best goaltender in the world and a D that gets it done in the clutch. Depth. Grit. Talent...we can win this series if we dont' fall into the after the play crap Detroit got sucked into in GAme 2 with predictable results. Terrific. all around team effort and that includes the coaching staff.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff game 3 – Canadiens win a tight one, take 3-0 series lead (2014-04-20 20:32:09)
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff game 3 – Canadiens win a tight one, take 3-0 series lead (2014-04-20 20:30:53)
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff game 3 – Canadiens win a tight one, take 3-0 series lead (2014-04-20 20:09:43)
I need Subban's blue hat!
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff game 3 – Canadiens win a tight one, take 3-0 series lead (2014-04-20 17:11:12)
They win this one,,it's over. Lose and we can start chomping on our fingernails again, IMO. Have to believe Tampa comes out charging like the BRuins did today..
- Comment on Habs expected to stick with same lineup in Game 3 (2014-04-20 16:24:12)
Detroit didn't show up in this one..Still, if not for Howard's "panicky guy" pass to his defenseman, it would only be 1-0. They are letting a lot go...and giving the home team the calls. In other words, typical NHL style "even things up in the series" behaviour. If Detroit actually got some time in Boston's offensive zone, they'd have a chance to win but they don't seem have any jump.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 2 – Canadiens romp 4-1, lead series 2-0 coming home (2014-04-18 17:59:19)
The CBC..scouring the globe for talent! Or errrrr...downtown Taranna...whatever!
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 2 – Canadiens romp 4-1, lead series 2-0 coming home (2014-04-18 17:45:06)
Just for your entertainment, lads and lasses... I actually met Joliat once in Ottawa..1985,,he was still skating on the Rideau Canal and the city gave him permission to skate with a hockey stick which was not allowed at the time.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D5jO4yDDf4
- Comment on Habs’ Weise lives dream with OT goal in Game 1 (2014-04-18 12:35:12)
I know! lol..I was going nuts. I get that sometimes you have a good story to tell, but throw it out the window if it comes down to a contest between a great play on the ice and your notes. This kind of stuff is creeping in to all sports.
- Comment on Habs’ Weise lives dream with OT goal in Game 1 (2014-04-18 12:31:03)
He's the best young player I've seen since Crosby. Scary talent and he's smart as a whip with his decision making etc. Can't believe he's only 18..ai yi yi...