UKRAINIANhab - (Yaroslav Medeschuk)Member since February 8, 2014
Lviv, Ukraine! : D
Habs fan since: 1987
Favorite current player: Tomas Plekanec
All-time favorite player: Tomas Plekanec
- Comment on Flynn is in, Smith-Pelly out for Habs vs Panthers (2015-03-28 10:59:54)
Called it. Haha I picked the under on three games.... Dammit I even changed my avatar to bring him some luck.
- Comment on Dinner with Max: An enlightening look at Habs sniper Pacioretty, on the ice and off (2015-03-28 01:14:53)
well your not Yapping Idk I just say that all the time, but it seems you get really upset over certain individuals opinions. nothing to see here really mr.slack, there is a divide here on HiO and it seems both sides of the argument aren't being civilized.... Myself included. Later dood. The new avatar will give him his scoring touch.
- Comment on Dinner with Max: An enlightening look at Habs sniper Pacioretty, on the ice and off (2015-03-28 01:02:11)
You do not have to subscribe to my opinion, but there is a level of respect you should show. You have never once refuted my statements. Which would be good hear once and a while, instead of yapping about what posters should or should not post. Lol you are so mad, have a good one mr.slack.
- Comment on Dinner with Max: An enlightening look at Habs sniper Pacioretty, on the ice and off (2015-03-28 00:01:57)
Why all the venom? You could, say the same about myself and Paz. I think we are all tired of having our views on different topics just rejected. We can't even have a say on the coach or the horrendous floating by #21, which is rather unfair. People have different views, which maybe some posters should take into account. But c'est la vi, I'm not going to get upset over a hockey blog. There is no venom in krobs posts, just stuff some people do not want to hear.
- Comment on Liveblog: Pavelec stones Canadiens, Jets pummel Tokarski (2015-03-26 23:52:05)
@habs001 (this mobile app sucks, cannot even reply) Your posts are always great to read, they are 100% fully honest and I enjoy readin them all the time. However, you have never been more wrong about Plekanec. You state that he is not a top 6 player yet I can only name about 3 teams off the top of my head where he is not a top 6 C. As for the playoffs, do you remember when we knocked out Washington and Pittsburgh?! Crosby hates plekz for a good reason. Just disagree with you here...
- Comment on Liveblog: Pavelec stones Canadiens, Jets pummel Tokarski (2015-03-26 23:45:33)
@Jols Hey hey, we were 18th in the world (fell to 30th) upcoming stars, young team, like what I see. Spain hasn't been in the best form recently, fell to the Slovaks, so ya never know. CHeers.
- Comment on Liveblog: Pavelec stones Canadiens, Jets pummel Tokarski (2015-03-26 23:37:48)
Ok one last thought, before I head out to coach some football and gear up for Ukraine Vs Spain tonight. I really really hate to keep ragging on this, but my goodness is that not the game we got Devante Smith Pelley for ? I mean he was totally absent, I know he did not have the greatest ice time but it almost looks like he isn't even trying, I saw Prust working his behind off every shift even with the game completely out of reach. The one thing Sekac always did was work his a$$ off and he has 4 more points then DSP has and is fitting in well in Anaheim I think. I know no one was really available at the deadline, I liked the Petry move but there are soooo many Defenceman just like him. I won't start on Flynn, and Mitchell is OK because he can actually skate but whatever. Had to get this off my back, but I'm not sure at this point people can just merely say "I like DSP because he is a Hab". He needs to play better hockey, or else MT will bench him. I really hope he can turn his game around and prove me wrong, because it's been rather frustrating.
- Comment on Liveblog: Pavelec stones Canadiens, Jets pummel Tokarski (2015-03-26 23:08:57)
Hope Winnipeg chokes. There dirty. Hit to hurt, elbows, knee on knees. Bruins of the west. The Habs looked fine, Pavlec was lucky as anything as well but whatever, Well goodnight folks... Well good morning here.
- Comment on Liveblog: Pavelec stones Canadiens, Jets pummel Tokarski (2015-03-26 22:38:56)
he could do better.
- Comment on Liveblog: Pavelec stones Canadiens, Jets pummel Tokarski (2015-03-26 22:36:31)