RTCMember since June 18, 2008
Habs fan since: 1984
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Habs’ Prust out for rest of regular season; Galchenyuk moves to centre (2014-03-22 11:42:11)
Michael McCarron has found his game, http://www.lfpress.com/2014/03/21/michael-mccarron-gets-the-london-knights-rolling-to-a-rout-of-the-windsor-spitfires-in-the-series-opener
- Comment on Habs return home after rookie dinner in Florida (2013-03-11 11:41:06)
It has got to be the purse stealing. Demonstrated what kind of teammate O’Byrne is. Not many guys would risk being arrested to protect a teammate's marriage. Standup guy!
- Comment on Therrien tinkers with lines; no NHL discipline for Leafs’ Grabovski (2013-02-12 09:19:06)
At 28 how is Josh Gorges on the wrong side of 30. Get your facts straight.
- Comment on Shootouts “Priority No. 1″ Price says (2013-01-10 19:16:02)
Belarus has it's own team. Galchenyuk's father was born in Belarus. His mother was born in Russia. Therefore, he was eligible to play for Russia, Belarus or the US (where he was born) on international stage.
- Comment on Legends alert: Gordie Howe in Montreal for March 24 signing (2012-03-02 09:33:22)
Not sure if anyone saw the video feature on Desharnais that The Hockey News did, pretty good. The first Erik Cole clip is hilarious. Check it out. http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/45161-VIDEO-Montreal-Canadiens-center-David-Desharnais-one-of-few-bright-spots-for-Habs.html
- Comment on Welcome home, Mike Ribeiro (2012-02-21 09:49:56)
Yes, like G-Man wrote, Habs won one cup before the formation of NHL and the NHL only lists the cup winners after they took possession of the cup in their guide book. Dupont is an idiot.
- Comment on Festive news for HIO Summit participants (2011-11-10 13:46:34)
Louis Leblanc feature on The Hockey News, http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/42854-VIDEO-Canadiens-prospect-Louis-Leblanc-comfortable-being-a-rookie.html
- Comment on The lamest video you’ll see today (2011-11-02 16:42:17)
He is eligible to play as an over-ager but that is highly unlikely, especially since he could go to the Hammer next year.
- Comment on The lamest video you’ll see today (2011-11-02 16:40:17)
The clock on the three years doesn't start ticking until he plays 10 games so when the contract is signed doesn't really matter.
- Comment on Multimedia from the non-practice (2011-10-28 20:50:16)
The numbers are definitely wonky. The Canadiens have reported a sell out, 21,273, for every home game according to the official boxscores.