Al Burtlap - (Albert Burtlap)Member since February 7, 2014
Habs fan since: 1972
Favorite current player: Price, Gallagher
All-time favorite player: Lebeau, Richer, Lafleur - weird I know...
- Comment on Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens preview: Gonchar returns to lineup for Habs (2015-02-27 21:44:45)
Agreed. It is refreshing to hear a legit coaching perspective from someone highly respected in their field. And in particular, something unique about a goalie playing the puck in a way that hasn't necessarily been seen before. At least in my experience.
- Comment on Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens preview: Gonchar returns to lineup for Habs (2015-02-27 21:38:43)
Thanks Jean-E. No sleep lost here. And when Timo provides his in-depth statistical analysis, i will provide mine. p.s. you are on of my fav's on here...and yes, partly because you have a snake on your face
- Comment on Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens preview: Gonchar returns to lineup for Habs (2015-02-27 21:22:26)
That bit about Hitchcock's comments on Price provide awesome insight. Thanks for sharing. Never really though of that before. I will watch him differently now.
- Comment on Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens preview: Gonchar returns to lineup for Habs (2015-02-27 21:11:57)
CalgaryHabFEBRUARY 27, 2015 AT 5:37 PM Has there ever been a player as bad as Clarkson with as much devoted screen time? The leafs are the CBC of hockey, I won’t waste anymore time than what it takes to click away from ill-funded train wrecks. REPLY TimoFEBRUARY 27, 2015 AT 6:06 PM DD on RDS Timo - I have never bothered to reply to you, and not sure why i would now but: DD is currently the # 47 C (Lebeau) in terms of points in the NHL ahead of: Craig Smith Antoine Vermette Brayden Schenn Ryan O'Reilly Mark Scheifele Nazem Kadri Paul Stastny Carl Soderberg Tyler Ennis Jori Lehtera Anders Lee Mika Zibanejad Mike Fisher Nevermind his excellent plus minus. But - i guess you enjoy your bizarre world, so really not sure why i wasted my time. Regardless. Your perspective needs tweaking and your schtick is old.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens back on winning track – beat Jackets, lead East (2015-02-21 23:21:33)
Guaranteed someone poops their pants in that one!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens back on winning track – beat Jackets, lead East (2015-02-21 23:20:45)
totally with you on the XL7...my ex-bro in law bought it for me, made my Christmas back in 1984!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens back on winning track – beat Jackets, lead East (2015-02-21 23:17:52)
Yikes! This stadium series game must be what hockey looked like back in the great depression! Terrible optics! Hopefully someone poops their pants, just for the comedy of it all...
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens eke one out over lowly Leafs (2015-02-14 22:24:03)
Wow. This has got to be the most ridiculous game thread in ages. HABS WON. Good night sourpusses. I choose to be happy. So there. Long drawn out fart sound!
- Comment on Pacioretty-Desharnais reunited on first line at practice; de la Rose called back up from Hamilton (2015-02-05 21:51:52)
You take a little cream cheese and you put it on bread. Then you take some horseradish, but not too much, or it'll burn your tongue. Dee dee dee doo doo doo and whatever the hell else you want on there!
- Comment on About this afternoon …. (2015-01-31 22:30:14)
Bless your heart. Such eloquent venom. And a kazoo. I enjoyed that a lot.