the subbanator - (subbiedoo)Member since January 30, 2014
Habs fan since: 87'
Favorite current player: PK
All-time favorite player: Kovy
- Comment on Familiar faces on Sportsnet’s NHL broadcast team (2014-08-30 11:06:33)
Ryan White out 3-9 months with torn pectoral muscle http://blogs.montrealgazette.com/2014/08/29/another-tough-break-for-former-hab-ryan-white/
- Comment on Fans pack Bell Sports Complex to watch final scrimmage at development camp (2014-07-15 03:37:39)
1000th comment #FeelingAsenseOfAccomplishment
- Comment on Markov looking for three-year, $18-million deal: report (2014-06-16 14:54:42)
Not the most reliable sources, but, hearing Dale Weise has been given 2 year extension, 1 million per season. This according to @25stanley and @ddmatthews.
- Comment on Habs will open playoff series Wednesday night in Tampa (2014-04-13 15:39:32)
Found a lightning/capitals radio feed if anyone is interested: http://provisioning.streamtheworld.com/pls/WFEDAM.pls
- Comment on Habs’ Price will be back in goal against Senators (2014-03-15 11:37:23)
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-02 08:53:29)
I love reading Boone's ALN blogs after each game & have enjoyed reading his posts for years now. Boone (&Stubbs) represent the heart of this site.. if you feel so negatively about him why don't you go somewhere else,, maybe you'll enjoy eotp better.
- Comment on Liveblog: Olympic Games, semifinal: Canada 1, U.S. 0 (2014-02-22 03:08:06)
Trying to decode your post is giving me major anxiety over potentially having ADD,, am I the only one who drifts off every third number??????
- Comment on Liveblog: Olympic Games, semifinal: Canada 1, U.S. 0 (2014-02-22 03:02:00)
Her hips don't lie..
- Comment on Liveblog: Olympic Games, semifinal: Canada 1, U.S. 0 (2014-02-22 03:00:56)
For people in the US, you can watch a full replay of the game on the NBC olympics site and on their app.
- Comment on Non-Olympic Habs get back on the ice in Brossard (with video) (2014-02-19 17:55:49)
Apparently someone at the Canada v Latvia game was wearing a Subban jersey and painted his face black... Idiot! http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/02/19/pk-subban-blackface-sochi-olympics-hockey_n_4818192.html