CorioMember since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: Birth!
Favorite current player: Turtle Pleks!
All-time favorite player: Mario Lemieux
- Comment on Episode 11: Alex Galchenyuk — A Star is Born; the return of Saku Koivu to the Bell Centre and much more (2014-12-18 14:48:58)
Jessica looking hot! :)
- Comment on Breaking down how to watch Habs on TV this season (2014-12-12 15:00:05)
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW: http://www5.hockeystreams.com/ NO BLACKOUTS! Every game in NHL, AHL, WHL, Olympic etc All games archived Watch home streams or away Supports mobile Can pause stream and resume ALL HD streams Can pause your account if you are away and resume upon return without any loss in account time. Been using myself for 2 years and best investment ever! *EDIT* Crap I just noticed on their site that they are currently closed for new registrations due to large growth. Sorry folks!
- Comment on HI/O Show: Setting the stage for Habs vs. Bruins (2014-05-01 11:57:11)
Ahhh thx! :)
- Comment on HI/O Show: Setting the stage for Habs vs. Bruins (2014-05-01 11:56:23)
Dude, no joke, it's amazing. I use my laptop with HDMI out to connect to TV. My laptop is connected via ethernet to my LAN at 1GB and the quality is as good as the actual cable feed.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Setting the stage for Habs vs. Bruins (2014-05-01 11:55:09)
Sure about the KHL? I wasn't aware they had those streams .. I have been using it all year even to watch Olympic hockey and it has been brilliant!
- Comment on HI/O Show: Setting the stage for Habs vs. Bruins (2014-05-01 11:52:46)
Amen! I have been using it all year and it is better than cable by far imo .. P.S Hobe, if it was illegal it would have been taken down, you can't control the internet as much as the powers that be would like to. It's a great price, excellent quality, and all the hockey you can eat!
- Comment on HI/O Show: Setting the stage for Habs vs. Bruins (2014-05-01 11:51:26)
I can't watch the show video, where is it?
- Comment on HI/O Show: Setting the stage for Habs vs. Bruins (2014-05-01 11:49:16)
I use hockeystreams.com, HD streams, $110 a year or pay by month, all the hockey you can consume from most leagues, can freeze your account when not in use, not network blackouts. You're welcome. :)
- Comment on Habs’ Pacioretty named NHL’s second star of week (2013-11-27 10:30:29)
I use this, it's awesome, HD quality, not too expensive. http://www4.hockeystreams.com/
- Comment on Toronto transit workers don’t want to wear Habs colours (2013-08-20 13:05:20)
Wow, talk about being insecure! hahahahhaha