CorioMember since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: Birth!
Favorite current player: Turtle Pleks!
All-time favorite player: Mario Lemieux
- Comment on HI/O Show: Setting the stage for Habs vs. Bruins (2014-05-01 11:57:11)
Ahhh thx! :)
- Comment on HI/O Show: Setting the stage for Habs vs. Bruins (2014-05-01 11:56:23)
Dude, no joke, it's amazing. I use my laptop with HDMI out to connect to TV. My laptop is connected via ethernet to my LAN at 1GB and the quality is as good as the actual cable feed.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Setting the stage for Habs vs. Bruins (2014-05-01 11:55:09)
Sure about the KHL? I wasn't aware they had those streams .. I have been using it all year even to watch Olympic hockey and it has been brilliant!
- Comment on HI/O Show: Setting the stage for Habs vs. Bruins (2014-05-01 11:52:46)
Amen! I have been using it all year and it is better than cable by far imo .. P.S Hobe, if it was illegal it would have been taken down, you can't control the internet as much as the powers that be would like to. It's a great price, excellent quality, and all the hockey you can eat!
- Comment on HI/O Show: Setting the stage for Habs vs. Bruins (2014-05-01 11:51:26)
I can't watch the show video, where is it?
- Comment on HI/O Show: Setting the stage for Habs vs. Bruins (2014-05-01 11:49:16)
I use hockeystreams.com, HD streams, $110 a year or pay by month, all the hockey you can consume from most leagues, can freeze your account when not in use, not network blackouts. You're welcome. :)
- Comment on Habs’ Pacioretty named NHL’s second star of week (2013-11-27 10:30:29)
I use this, it's awesome, HD quality, not too expensive. http://www4.hockeystreams.com/
- Comment on Toronto transit workers don’t want to wear Habs colours (2013-08-20 13:05:20)
Wow, talk about being insecure! hahahahhaha
- Comment on Habs select McCarron in first round, Rosèmere native Fucale in second (2013-07-01 12:53:53)
He knows ZachFu :)
- Comment on Subban toasts Norris Trophy win with a little wine (2013-06-18 09:47:35)
Jeremie Rainville was on RDS and started going on about how people are still VERY sceptical about PK and his attitude and personality. I say STFU Jeremie! He won the effing Norris, find something else to complain about, dead horse beaten, put cork in it! http://www.rds.ca/vid%C3%A9os/il-faut-faire-confiance-%C3%A0-subban-1.632780