marvin20Member since January 28, 2014
Habs fan since: 1985
Favorite current player: prust
All-time favorite player: chris nilan
- Comment on Habs coach Therrien happy with his four centres (2014-09-20 07:04:00)
If Lucic and Weise follows the code they should just drop the gloves and figure it out. Wiese has noting to lose everything to gain. If he loses? so what he is not expected to win. If he hold his own? he just got a big name around the NHL. sounds like a win/win. That being said I doubt Lucic would fight him, because he is in a lose/lose situation for the same reason as above. He can't even cheap shop because the NHL will be watching. All that being said it will be a big hype and nothing will happen.
- Comment on Let’s get physical: Habs open training camp (2014-09-19 15:57:01)
TSN for a good story LOL!! Have you ever read the comments on that site? I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
- Comment on Habs will go with four alternate captains this season (2014-09-15 19:48:49)
thank for clarifying that point. So what is the appropriate term to call some from 'Czech Republic"? for example somebody from Canada is known as a Canadian, or somebody from America is known as a American
- Comment on Habs will go with four alternate captains this season (2014-09-15 18:50:08)
- Comment on Habs will go with four alternate captains this season (2014-09-15 18:42:41)
The Houle and the Gainey years was comparable to the Micky Mouse Club
- Comment on Habs will go with four alternate captains this season (2014-09-15 18:40:59)
you missed 1.czechoslovakian 1 American 1 Canadian and 1 Russian Something going on, their has to be a story here
- Comment on Habs will go with four alternate captains this season (2014-09-15 15:57:43)
This post may appear up near the top, my apologies computers are not my specialty. this is why a good strength and conditioning coach is so important. At least Gallagher is will to go hard to the net. Montreal needs more players willing to follow his example. Gallagher is still very young and needs to fill out. His dad is a very good strength and conditioning coach, and Gallagher also trains with Lucic in the off season. Give him some time and he will find the right balance
- Comment on Habs will go with four alternate captains this season (2014-09-15 15:03:45)
MOARE small A lot of this size talk comes down to how each player trains and toughness. Its hard to find the perfect balance, and this is why good strength and conditioning coaches are very important. Players are exposed very quickly when they are easily pushed off the puck or a un willingness to effectively fight for it. The main reasons for that is lack of strength, conditioning, and toughness.
- Comment on Habs will go with four alternate captains this season (2014-09-15 09:50:10)
I would rather the players vote for a captain or 4 assistants after training camp.
- Comment on Habs’ first-round pick McCarron in better shape this season (2014-09-14 08:37:54)
I get what you are saying just as long as Montreal does not make the mistake of trading tough smaller players who can play for big players who can play but are not tough. A great example is when Houle traded Darcy Tucker for Patrick Poulin. I remember Houle with a big smile during the press conference saying he is big. But forgot to mention he is as soft as puppy poo.