Slack - (Chris Slack)Member since January 23, 2014
Habs fan since: 1992
Favorite current player: Brendan Gallagher
All-time favorite player: Chris Nilan
--------------------------------------------------- "Goodnight Austin, Texas, wherever you are..."
- Comment on Liveblog: Daniel Sedin scores in OT to foil Canadiens comeback (2014-10-31 00:02:34)
Emelin's a tough bastard
- Comment on Liveblog: Daniel Sedin scores in OT to foil Canadiens comeback (2014-10-30 23:35:57)
CJ, I believe Weise is out with concussion symptoms.
- Comment on Liveblog: Daniel Sedin scores in OT to foil Canadiens comeback (2014-10-30 23:22:14)
I want someone to beat the piss out of burrows for that cheap shot that lead to a goal that shouldn't be. Seriously, tinordi or prust ought to beat the crap put of him. Dangerous hit.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Canucks preview (2014-10-30 12:55:32)
The habs could win a cup under Therrien and there would still be those who would maintain that we won in spite of the terrible coach we have. It's boring and it's predictable.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Canucks preview (2014-10-30 12:43:18)
I haven't skimmed the comments thoroughly. .. has it been mentioned that Stajan is out for up to 6 weeks with a knee injury due to the Tinordi collision? I'd like to officially retract my statement that he dove to draw a call (despite being on the bench in the 3rd). I still firmly stans by my statement that Tinordi did nothing wrong. He merely stood his ground. I hope Stajan learned a valuable life lesson: Don't skate on Tinordi's side.
- Comment on ‘You’ve got to thank Pricer for that one,’ Pacioretty says after Habs win over Flames (2014-10-29 17:48:45)
I'm considering getting a Tinordi jersey... seriously people are scared shitless of Tiny. He's poised to potentially become a heavyweight top notch pugilist, who can play huge minutes, make good plays, deliver huge hits. ... This and his substantial size seem to make people think he's a dirty player. He's not. That kneeling penalty was easily the ugliest display of "parity" reffing I've ever seen. Stajan was fine bUT because he went down he drew the call. .. Tinordi just stood there!!! Stajan tried to run him! ! Then he gets jumped by two (count em) boneheads. .. This kind of thing will paint Tiny as a dirty player. He is the furthest thing from that .
- Comment on Episode 4: Is Carey Price underpaid with the Canadiens? (2014-10-29 16:24:40)
He is the greatest goalie on planet earth (maybe even the galaxy). He's underpaid.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-29 10:30:02)
Pit Martin and Steel town Hab are either the same guy or very similar idiots.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens steal a Shootout win in Calgary (2014-10-28 23:41:34)
That's a great play by Gilbert.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens steal a Shootout win in Calgary (2014-10-28 23:40:58)
Price is the man