habbytent - (Aaron Sellers)Member since January 14, 2014
Habs fan since: 1993
Favorite current player: Moen
All-time favorite player: Subban
Thanks everyone! I'll go back to lurking now.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Wild preview (2014-11-08 00:38:21)
why do people even mention a goaltender issue? as if Tokers numbers would be the same as they are now if he played the same number of games as price. it's stupid and provocative language Hickey. Thanks everyone! I'll go back to lurking now.
- Comment on Liveblog: Daniel Sedin scores in OT to foil Canadiens comeback (2014-10-30 21:58:49)
A lot of Habs fans in the house tonight! Excited!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one, 6-4 over Boston (2014-10-16 21:04:38)
Is Subban pronounced "Subbahn" in America? Being in Boston fan zone is weird
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one, 6-4 over Boston (2014-10-16 18:52:59)
HAHHAHA took the night off in Tampa, that one got me for some reason. Drinking beer in a bar in new Hampshire, sad I couldn't make it to Boston to wear my colours, but this will have to do. Go Habs Go!
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-06 10:22:26)
I hope he stays around as well. He's a good man.
- Comment on Subban wasn’t fazed by arbitration hearing with Habs (2014-08-06 19:04:17)
I voted for PK because i find everything about him from the controversies to the attitude to the public relations to the flashy skating to be more entertaining than any other hockey player I've followed. And lets face it I come here and watch the games for entertainment
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-01 21:13:33)
I'd like to think the little African Canadian in the Google doodle is PK, for no reason other than GOHABSGO
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 5 – Canadiens win wild one to stay alive (2014-05-27 19:25:29)
Like a mothers milk, if you mother drank rye
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 5 – Canadiens win wild one to stay alive (2014-05-27 19:14:02)
just bought a quart or rye, needed sterner stuff than home brew for tonight
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 4 – St. Louis scores in OT, pushes Canadiens to the brink (2014-05-25 22:34:41)
holy fufhfhf vanek sucks