hbghab - (rick smythe)Member since January 10, 2014
Habs fan since: 1967
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Wild beat listless Canadiens 2-1 (2014-12-03 22:27:03)
This team needs a sparkplug. Someone to lead by example.
- Comment on Liveblog: Wild beat listless Canadiens 2-1 (2014-12-03 20:46:44)
This is the most inconsistent team. Good golly.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens routed to end road trip on sour note (2014-10-13 20:00:28)
thanks gentlemen Anyone know an Internet site that is streaming the game? First row sports isn't working for me. Thanks.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens routed to end road trip on sour note (2014-10-13 19:50:46)
Anyone know an Internet site that is streaming the game? First row sports isn't working for me. Thanks.
- Comment on Subban mum on contract talks during appearance at Canadian Open (2014-07-27 13:15:47)
Can you imagine what kind of money Orr and Bourque would be commanding in today's market?? Nobody could afford them.
- Comment on Rangers fan Jimmy Fallon rubs it in a bit after winning bet with Habs (2014-06-04 10:47:11)
You guys are amazing wih all your stats? What do you use as a source?
- Comment on Rangers fan Jimmy Fallon rubs it in a bit after winning bet with Habs (2014-06-04 09:11:14)
Well I'm sure our buddy G.B. has to be happy about having two big market American team in the SCF! Only thing that would've been better would have been to have Chicago to avoid the big time change.
- Comment on Habs will clear out lockers Saturday in Brossard (2014-05-30 20:34:09)
You all can candy coat this season but let's face it. Another year without the cup is a disappointing year. This team didn't show up last night and once again the mediocre offense left them down.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-02 08:01:14)
Wow. I must have aged 5 years last night! Boone. I don't know how you do it??
- Comment on Habs players enjoying rest after series sweep (2014-04-25 08:18:48)
PAZ. I agree wih you 100%. If we can't get our pp clicking the Bruins are gonna goon it up on us. That will be the key to the series.