Sammie88 - (Sam Macdonald)Member since January 9, 2014
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs given day off Thursday after loss in Philly (2014-01-09 12:19:56)
That is the sad part, especially when the west is built to be big and to win those puck battles. It doesn't matter if you are small and fast if you don't ever have the puck. :) True test is coming on Saturday with the Hawks...gulp.
- Comment on Habs given day off Thursday after loss in Philly (2014-01-09 11:59:45)
True - you are correct. But in terms of errors made during a game he doesn't seem to be touched. Although #27 was sat a few times mid game.
- Comment on Habs given day off Thursday after loss in Philly (2014-01-09 11:57:40)
The average height of the team would increase by a foot if those changes would be made. Imagine all the 50-50 fights for pucks in the corners they would win if their size would increase.
- Comment on Habs given day off Thursday after loss in Philly (2014-01-09 11:54:57)
I agree.... DD has at least 'improved' the past while but why one player gets benched and another doesn't is puzzling. Do it across the board and not just to certain players.
- Comment on Habs given day off Thursday after loss in Philly (2014-01-09 11:40:16)
I do not understand when PK makes an error he gets benched and MT blasts him to the media, but other players can make mistakes that costs the team goals - nothing is done nor are they ever callled out. The first goal was clearly a blunder by Desharnais not marking his man but yet was he benched? Did MT comment about him to the media? The Habs need Subban. They better be careful as there are 29 other teams who would love to have him.