HabsoluteFanMember since April 29, 2008
Habs fan since: 1984
Favorite current player: Camalleri
All-time favorite player: Koivu
- Comment on Liveblog: The Lars Eller Show (2012-01-04 20:37:18)
Habs were 15-18-3 in late decembre 09. Got a few W's in a row and made some noise in the playoffs (ECF vs Flyers). This year, early January and everybody's quitting on the team already. Let's start 2012 with a win and see where it brings us GHG!
- Comment on Back to work, with medical updates, audio (2011-10-11 11:16:29)
nhl.com has it in their highlights but they cut just before Chara goes after O'byrne after the hit
- Comment on Back to work, with medical updates, audio (2011-10-11 11:06:35)
I'd switch Eller and Darche...that would make a good line for Ak but JM probably wants to ease in Eller after missing all preseason with that shoulder injury.
- Comment on Back to work, with medical updates, audio (2011-10-11 10:59:15)
Lines at practice as per Arpon Basu on twitter : Moen-Pleks-Cole Gio-Gomez-Pacs Darche-DD-Ak46 Palushaj-Enqvist-Eller Gill-Subban Gorges-Diaz Emelin-Weber
- Comment on Two days, two signings (2011-06-10 09:32:44)
Good signing ! What do you guys think is going to happen with DD ? Do we play Eller as 3rd line C or do we convert him to the wing to make room for DD ? Desharnais can't be wasted on a 4th line and Eller looked way better as a centerman than a winger this season. Thoughts ?
- Comment on Teeing up Game 4 (2011-06-08 09:38:17)
I can't recall the media encouraging the fans to call 9-1-1.
- Comment on Teeing up Game 4 (2011-06-08 09:03:00)
I'm really having a hard time watching the Boston media ''over-reacting'' to this ''if done 0.2 second sooner, would've been perfectly legal'' hit. Reading the article, it's pretty funny to see that nobody wants to bring up the Chara hit. Guys in the B's locker room now saying stuff like “But also you need to realize when a player is in a vulnerable spot. On both sides no one wants to see that happen.’’ Reporters now writing that ''In this era of concussion awareness, there should be zero tolerance for head shots, no matter how unintended.'' Where was all this when Chara nailed a vulnerable Pacioretty, pushing his head into a post ? Sure, it was unintended (as per Chara...) but there should be zero tolerence right ? Funny how things change when the shoe is on the other foot.
- Comment on Maybe Game 2 will be better (2011-06-02 11:23:59)
Funny I saw some Bruins give the finger then blame it on equipement malfunction and break someone's neck and pretend you didnt know where you were and who you did it to. Pretty sure I learned not to do that in preschool
- Comment on Maybe Game 2 will be better (2011-06-02 10:55:15)
So if Gill broke Bergeron's neck, it's still a hockey play. Correct ?
- Comment on Will Canucks end it? (2011-05-24 12:05:41)
I just need to point out that I love seeing Marchand getting tagged with a few diving penalties in these playoffs after he called-out the Habs for being divers. I can now go on with my day