Dudeskiman - (GC the A)Member since January 8, 2014
Habs fan since: I was born
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens are 0-for-November (2014-11-03 14:22:49)
Habs have to jump on the power play. If no...
- Comment on High-intensity practice for Habs after loss to Flames; Blackhawks in town Tuesday night (2014-11-03 13:57:26)
P.K. Was the only good player last night. Face it the team played horrible.
- Comment on High-intensity practice for Habs after loss to Flames; Blackhawks in town Tuesday night (2014-11-03 13:15:25)
Price should get his head in the game after last night. No energy in the crowd. If hans had scored first goal crowd would have gotten in to it and they would have won! P.S. Bruins suck!!!!!!
- Comment on A day off Sunday in Tampa for unbeaten Habs (2014-10-13 10:35:37)
Hope the laughs can keep up their losing streak.
- Comment on A day off Sunday in Tampa for unbeaten Habs (2014-10-13 10:32:55)
I prefer after 5.
- Comment on Subban wasn’t fazed by arbitration hearing with Habs (2014-08-05 23:24:15)
C'mon Stu! What exactly did you think he was going to say. The art of journalism seems to have permanently gone bye-bye.
- Comment on Habs prospect McCarron cut from Team USA junior camp (2014-08-05 19:23:13)
Seems like MB is having a bad week. I'm really starting to doubt his ability.
- Comment on National world junior development camp underway in Brossard (Video) (2014-08-05 13:59:24)
I think you have!
- Comment on National world junior development camp underway in Brossard (Video) (2014-08-05 12:23:49)
The Habs did not go on and win a cup after CJ was fired. The 2 situations are not at all similar.
- Comment on National world junior development camp underway in Brossard (Video) (2014-08-05 12:19:49)
Al stoutly reasoned, but I feel he had many failures last year as well. PK regressed under his coaching (it boggles my mind to hear him say that PK made Team Canada because of MT's coaching). Eller also regressed until MT finally gave him some real wingers come playoff time. It seemed that every time Eller started to get it together MT would deliberately mess up his linemates. Someone really needs to explain how Eller was well coached last year. Finally, Briere, albeit a moronic hire in the first place, was constantly being set up to fail. Playing as a winger or on the fourth line frankly betrays MT's lack of intelligence as a coach. (Watch how Roy handles him this year - I suspect it will be another clear indication of why MB should have considered Roy much more seriously than he did.) Anyway, these are three very weak coaching decisions made by MT. There were many more but these will stand out. I will agree that MT's best of the year was the Bruins series. Given our lack of firepower that was really the only way to play them. However, the Bruins lack of discipline was also a big factor. Marchand might be blamed by many but the environment is being created by Julien. Ergo MT did out coach CJ.