Dudeskiman - (GC the A)Member since January 8, 2014
Habs fan since: I was born
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on A day off Sunday in Tampa for unbeaten Habs (2014-10-13 10:35:37)
Hope the laughs can keep up their losing streak.
- Comment on A day off Sunday in Tampa for unbeaten Habs (2014-10-13 10:32:55)
I prefer after 5.
- Comment on Subban wasn’t fazed by arbitration hearing with Habs (2014-08-05 23:24:15)
C'mon Stu! What exactly did you think he was going to say. The art of journalism seems to have permanently gone bye-bye.
- Comment on Habs prospect McCarron cut from Team USA junior camp (2014-08-05 19:23:13)
Seems like MB is having a bad week. I'm really starting to doubt his ability.
- Comment on National world junior development camp underway in Brossard (Video) (2014-08-05 13:59:24)
I think you have!
- Comment on National world junior development camp underway in Brossard (Video) (2014-08-05 12:23:49)
The Habs did not go on and win a cup after CJ was fired. The 2 situations are not at all similar.
- Comment on National world junior development camp underway in Brossard (Video) (2014-08-05 12:19:49)
Al stoutly reasoned, but I feel he had many failures last year as well. PK regressed under his coaching (it boggles my mind to hear him say that PK made Team Canada because of MT's coaching). Eller also regressed until MT finally gave him some real wingers come playoff time. It seemed that every time Eller started to get it together MT would deliberately mess up his linemates. Someone really needs to explain how Eller was well coached last year. Finally, Briere, albeit a moronic hire in the first place, was constantly being set up to fail. Playing as a winger or on the fourth line frankly betrays MT's lack of intelligence as a coach. (Watch how Roy handles him this year - I suspect it will be another clear indication of why MB should have considered Roy much more seriously than he did.) Anyway, these are three very weak coaching decisions made by MT. There were many more but these will stand out. I will agree that MT's best of the year was the Bruins series. Given our lack of firepower that was really the only way to play them. However, the Bruins lack of discipline was also a big factor. Marchand might be blamed by many but the environment is being created by Julien. Ergo MT did out coach CJ.
- Comment on National world junior development camp underway in Brossard (Video) (2014-08-05 11:56:08)
Would you have been okay if an anglo coach had been hired instead of a French one?
- Comment on National world junior development camp underway in Brossard (Video) (2014-08-05 11:45:21)
- Comment on National world junior development camp underway in Brossard (Video) (2014-08-05 11:42:30)
Jacques Lemaire always said show me a great goalie and I will show you a good coach...take away Price last year and the Habs do not even make the playoffs. I know there are too many people here that do not want to say something negative about one of our own, but Therrien does not have the ability, talent or the intelligence to be coaching in the NHL. He is a one dimensional coach who is constantly being out coached especially when the chips are down. Price did alot to camouflage this. In any event, Geoff Molson has now spoken about what is most important going forward for the Habs. HINT: It ain't Therrien. Geoff will tolerate him because he is a francophone and the French media need their heroes even if these heroes are losers. However, I'd like to see MT try and bench PK this season...