shakey - (Robert)Member since April 28, 2008
Habs fan since: I can remember
Favorite current player: Gorges
All-time favorite player: Yvan Cournoyer
- Comment on Liveblog: Price hangs a goose egg on Bruins (2014-11-22 18:07:08)
agree - but why not? They come off way faster when there is someone smaller he wants to fight. Now he's a negotiator? Karma is a punch in the mouth when you don't expect it.
- Comment on Liveblog: Price hangs a goose egg on Bruins (2014-11-22 18:05:31)
- Comment on Liveblog: Price hangs a goose egg on Bruins (2014-11-22 17:06:29)
I think he was whining because he didn't have his gloves off, but he sure drops them quickly when his opponent is smaller!
- Comment on Liveblog: Price hangs a goose egg on Bruins (2014-11-22 17:05:18)
Yes - thank you for that gif!
- Comment on New Hab Bryan Allen will be in the lineup against Bruins (2014-11-22 17:03:43)
I could watch that clip of Lucic getting pummelled all day! PLEASE someone make a gif of it! After getting KO'ed Lucic then whines about getting hit before he could get his gloves off, although he is clearly able to drop his gloves quickly with players who are smaller than he is. Such a goof. Dalton Prout -my new hero!
- Comment on Liveblog: Lifeless Canadiens drop third in a row (2014-11-04 22:57:02)
The poor PP is really a problem - we need the momentum and emotion we could get from a goal at the right time, and instead we are worse off at the end of them. Add in that we seem to be taking way more penalties than other teams (cue the conspiracies) and that's 10-20 minutes a game combined where we are getting beat.
- Comment on Liveblog: Lifeless Canadiens drop third in a row (2014-11-04 22:29:15)
The worry is that two complete no-shows at home speak to a character issue, and the record masks some very troubling underlying stats.
- Comment on Liveblog: Lifeless Canadiens drop third in a row (2014-11-04 22:27:30)
It will be 8-8-1 very soon.
- Comment on Liveblog: Lifeless Canadiens drop third in a row (2014-11-04 22:26:39)
It's becoming clear that this team, despite it's current record, which is based largely on some lucky wins, is worse than last year. The Gorges for Gilbert swap has been a disaster (i'm still not quite clear on why Gorges had to go), and although we have more forward depth, we have lost a lot of the leadership intensity that Briere and Gionta brought (with the ability to back it up more often than not). I'm not saying those two should come back, but Parenteau is becoming invisible. We need someone to step up from within - the coaches can only yell so much.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens are 0-for-November (2014-11-02 22:18:03)
What a disgusting, disgraceful performance. Every player on that ice needs to forfeit their paycheque for that game. Give it to a charity that actually does some good work. That was an embarrassment. No compete, no intensity. This one deserves a bag skate and a big lineup shake up. Time for Beaulieu to go back to Hamilton, and Bournival and Tinordi to be in. Maybe we can trade Moen to get a defender who can actually make a first pass. Sickening lack of pride in the jersey or accountability to their teammates. Everyone needs to take a long look in the mirror after this travesty.