CJ - (C.J. Casselman)Member since December 30, 2013
Habs fan since: 1979
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 66 – Canadiens at San Jose (2014-03-08 20:54:31)
I see McCarron has an assist and is plus 1 tonight, midway through the second. Fucale had another shut out, albeit versus a light workload.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 66 – Canadiens at San Jose (2014-03-08 20:49:27)
It might be disappointing, but after a long day, it affords a little entertainment. I can deal with the prospect of a loss. I just want to watch the boys battle.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 66 – Canadiens at San Jose (2014-03-08 20:32:34)
Watching the Leafs Flyers kinda reminds me of watching the first match on Saturday afternoon during WWF broadcasts as a kid. Two nobodies going at it as we waited for the main event. I'm done watching Earthquake beat up Jim Sloan from Glen Falls New York. I want to see Hulk Hogan fight The Ultimate Warrior. Sorry, that's maybe not the best analogy, but this Tim Bozon situation has me thinking about family. My brother, who has relocated from Toronto to Boston, is still a best friend. As little boys, hockey night in Canada aside, we both loved wresting and didn't miss the afternoon program when we found ourselves at home. Enjoy the preliminary match folks. Main event is 1.5 hours away. Cheers, CJ
- Comment on Budaj gets start in goal for Habs against Sharks (2014-03-08 18:46:12)
They did. They weren't ready to play a full 60 minutes. There isn't a team in this league who isn't beatable if they don't come to play.
- Comment on Budaj gets start in goal for Habs against Sharks (2014-03-08 18:44:22)
Safe travels Front. Look forward to catching up soon. Cheers, CJ
- Comment on Budaj gets start in goal for Habs against Sharks (2014-03-08 18:43:36)
Thank you kindly Mike. Just a small part of a bigger fraternity - we are Canadiens fans. We need to rally around one of our own. Positive vibes are needed right now. If only for 30 seconds, we should all hold him in our heart and mind.
- Comment on Budaj gets start in goal for Habs against Sharks (2014-03-08 18:38:00)
Oh, I agree. I was thinking more that the Jets struggled today to defend their net.
- Comment on Budaj gets start in goal for Habs against Sharks (2014-03-08 18:31:58)
The truth is, they are a great team. He is insulated, but he has really improved. I also recall an inconsistent player, but he is really growing. A classic case of being provided a role and responsibility.
- Comment on Budaj gets start in goal for Habs against Sharks (2014-03-08 18:29:31)
Yes, I can confirm that Mike. Neil has had his share of fights with teammates. Following the Boston game (in which Ottawa was blasted 5-0), the rumour was that Neil and Spezza got into it. Oddly, Spezza missed the next few games with what was reported as an injury. Senators went on a little winning streak. It just doesn't get press as this is not (Ottawa) a hockey market.
- Comment on Budaj gets start in goal for Habs against Sharks (2014-03-08 18:21:02)
I never vote, but if that was the question then it is misleading. Of course it is possible, as improbable as it might be. I do agree, if the Habs want to take the next step Gionta and Pleks will need to form 2/3 of the third line.