Stewy.J. - (Stew Jeppesen)Member since December 11, 2013
Habs fan since: 68
Favorite current player: Prust
All-time favorite player: Nilan
- Comment on Habs closing in on home ice for playoffs (2014-04-07 03:09:34)
I'll take a good old Hurling match any day.
- Comment on Habs closing in on home ice for playoffs (2014-04-07 03:07:06)
Don't forget Jos Leduc and Killer Kawalski. They were classic.
- Comment on Habs get day off Sunday in drive to playoffs; Plekanec to rejoin team (2014-03-31 02:55:50)
That's harsh man. Again, fans don't appreciate character and are quick to throw a guy out the door at the drop of hat. Georges is a good player with character and heart. Dropping the gloves with Mclaren when we got whipped by the Leafs goes a long way in my books. This guy has heart and class. i understand business is business but "pom pom boy"? Brutal man...just brutal.
- Comment on HI/O Show: GM Bergevin’s new team culture paying off for Habs (2014-03-28 00:56:09)
I was born accross the street from the old forum at the Reddy Memorial in'68. Since I can remember, it was always the Bruins who were our biggest rivalry and the Nordiques were a close second for awhile as well. I moved out west in '89 and have met many fans from all over the league. Toronto fans have always been the least enjoyable to discuss hockey with without a question. While growing up in Mtl we always disliked the city of Toronto however we never really acknowledged the Leafs very often. From watching HNIC over the last couple of decades on CBC it seems as the media are trying to create some kind of rivalry that to me is not really that strong. The main reason I enjoy seeing the Leafs lose nowadays is simply because the HNIC crew is extremely biased towards Toronto and against Montreal. So much so that it is embarrassing. I now prefer to watch the games on RDS but the drawback is that the games are not in high def. I mute HNIC intermissions and won't bother to listen to coaches corner. I am tired of the CBC trying to constantly attach the Leafs name to to the Habs organization and create some kind of big rivalry when everyone knows it is only Mtl/Bos and that's it. When we lose to the Bruins I get physically angry and upset. When we lose to the Leafs is is only super annoying.
- Comment on Michel Therrien: Habs kept battling and ‘never quit’ (Video) (2013-12-18 02:14:36)
I'm liking Murray more and more every game.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-16 13:43:22)
When are we going to see Tinordi and/or Beaulieu back?
- Comment on Therrien cuts Habs some slack after 2-1 loss to Panthers (Video) (2013-12-16 13:38:04)
When are we going to see Tinordi and/or beaulieu again?
- Comment on Therrien cuts Habs some slack after 2-1 loss to Panthers (Video) (2013-12-16 13:32:35)
I think we will let you stay asleep. It is clear you have been asleep for most of the season and only briefly awoke to watch the last 3 games. Pathetic...
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 32 – The winning streak ends at five as Kings pot six (2013-12-10 20:25:09)
Nolan's kid doesn't look exactly like him at all.