big_green_puffin - (chris ostrom)Member since December 8, 2013
Habs fan since: birth
Favorite current player: carey price
All-time favorite player: patrick roy
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens limp home from 1-3 road trip (2014-12-06 20:24:53)
My apologies to the HIO for my use of profanity as I was just scolded for my emotional outburst! Sorry everyone! I'll remove myself from this group and cancel my account as soon as I figure out how to do that! Sorry again!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens limp home from 1-3 road trip (2014-12-06 19:30:38)
Just saw the replay of the hit on weaver! Identical to the hit that tangradi got 5 and a game for! I hate this league! No consistency at all!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens lose a heartbreaker (2014-12-05 23:17:05)
I guess the "leadership" experiment didn't work when they dumped Gionta and gorges! And then decided to go with the young defencemen didn't pan out! The acquisition of over the hill d-men hasn't panned out! Are we seeing a trend here????
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens lose a heartbreaker (2014-12-05 23:13:15)
And MT rewards markov for that garbage by leaving him on the ice??????? MT's gotta go! He's terrible!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens lose a heartbreaker (2014-12-05 23:11:47)
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens lose a heartbreaker (2014-12-05 23:05:55)
That's why you need someone with a "C" on their chest to get into the refs face and tell them that Carcillo what Carcillo did their is unacceptable and if they aren't going to deal with it, things are gonna get out of hand. Send your enforcer out to beat the crap out of Carcillo! Hate that you can maul a guy after the whistle but during play that's a penalty!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens lose a heartbreaker (2014-12-05 22:45:15)
Wow, apparently NHL defencemen are supposed to stand behind their check in front of the net not between the net and their check??? Man this defence sucks! MB needs to wake up! Give me the kids back! These old foggies are atrocious
- Comment on Canadiens given day off after loss in Minnesota; Bournival sent to Hamilton Bulldogs (2014-12-04 12:14:22)
I'm no pro athlete. I never played sports at a high level. But isn't there some rule about if things are working you don't change them, and if things are going really bad you change something? Every time montreal craps the bed in a game they get the next day off. So the players know that all they need to do to get a day off is play like garbage! I could do that at my job too; have a really crappy day and produce nothing and I'd get the next day off for sure, and the next day after that, and the next day off because I'D BE FIRED!!!!!!! How many "unforgivable" loses can we beat before something is done?
- Comment on Liveblog: Wild beat listless Canadiens 2-1 (2014-12-03 20:48:35)
Ya, I understand that the NHL is all about offence now, but I hate the fact that a defenceman can't play defence anymore! Allen got the puck and Vanek stumbles! One of the stupidest penalties! I think I might just give up on the NHL, can't take this "new" league
- Comment on Liveblog: Wild beat listless Canadiens 2-1 (2014-12-03 20:44:54)
My gamecenter live is about 6 min behind, only just saw the Allen penalty on Vanek, what a crap show these NHL refs are! MT needs to tear these refs a new one! I know the Habs are playing like crap but c'mon red!