AlexMember since December 2, 2013
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: Subban, Price
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Galchenyuk still not skating as Habs return to practice; Price doesn’t make Vézina list (with practice video) (2014-04-25 19:20:15)
How on earth is Carey Price not nominated for the Vezina? Completely ridiculous.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 4 – Pacioretty propels Canadiens to Round 2 (2014-04-22 16:36:09)
Chris Lee, we meet again. If we win with him calling the game, there can't be any reason for other teams fans complaining about referee bias.
- Comment on Habs happy to be home with 2-0 series lead (with video) (2014-04-19 12:36:31)
The NHL discipline system is a joke. How does Lucic get away with this? He's done it before, and does it again and this time even worse. What a donkey.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 2 – Canadiens romp 4-1, lead series 2-0 coming home (2014-04-18 18:25:49)
Should be a good one tonight! Hoping for a well played game and hopefully controlling the play tonight. Price will need to be on his game, and I'm sure he will be. Still wish Tinordi was in the lineup by you can't argue with what won on Wednesday! Go Habs Go!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 14:18:38)
Wow! What a nerve-wracking, nail biting, exciting game last night! It is nice to see our Habs outshooting the opponents after many games on the other end this season. No worries about Carey, he was huge in OT and made the saves when they mattered. Also, most goals by Tampa were high percentage scoring chances - something the boxscore or save percentage will not account for. Tomorrow night cannot come soon enough! Go Habs Go!
- Comment on Prust will be game-time decision for Habs in Tampa (with practice video) (2014-04-16 08:14:15)
The day of the playoffs has finally come, I have anxiously been awaiting this. I have my Habs gear on proudly today and I cannot wait to get home, turn on the game and enjoy a nice pop. Or a few. Price will need to be big, the top line will need to score and we will need to shutdown Stamkos, but we can beat these guys! Go Habs Go!! Have a good day today and may you all enjoy a beautiful Habs victory tonight!
- Comment on Eller returns as Habs prepare to face Lightning (2014-04-15 12:15:40)
Tomorrow is the big day, boy am I excited. I'd love to see us take the first game on the road and get the confidence up of all of our players. Plekanec will have his work cut out for him this series, we will need to make sure Stamkos is marked tight every play - if he gets going I think it will be tough to contain him. I wish Tinordi could get in over Boullion, I think he has been great for us and his play is also well suited for playoff hockey; not to mention we could use his presence to clear the crease. The most important piece of our team is Carey Price, I'd love to see him have a strong playoff and if he is playing as well as he can I think we have a great shot at beating Tampa and giving Boston a run for their money in the second round. This could be a long playoff run for us, at least I hope so! Go Habs Go!
- Comment on Eller returns as Habs prepare to face Lightning (2014-04-15 12:07:53)
Not that I would wish injury to anyone, but this does seem like good news for us.
- Comment on Habs will open playoff series Wednesday night in Tampa (2014-04-13 17:40:58)
Starting on the road isn't that bad, I think there is less pressure in the first two games. I would be happy to grab one on the road in the first two and hopefully win the next two at home.
- Comment on Habs will open playoff series Wednesday night in Tampa (2014-04-13 17:30:25)
I don't have the game on TV at home, so checking in on the NHL site frequently...thankfully Holtby is playing well since the Caps were outshot so bad in the first two periods. Hoping for home ice!