AlexMember since December 2, 2013
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: Subban, Price
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Prust will be game-time decision for Habs in Tampa (with practice video) (2014-04-16 08:14:15)
The day of the playoffs has finally come, I have anxiously been awaiting this. I have my Habs gear on proudly today and I cannot wait to get home, turn on the game and enjoy a nice pop. Or a few. Price will need to be big, the top line will need to score and we will need to shutdown Stamkos, but we can beat these guys! Go Habs Go!! Have a good day today and may you all enjoy a beautiful Habs victory tonight!
- Comment on Eller returns as Habs prepare to face Lightning (2014-04-15 12:15:40)
Tomorrow is the big day, boy am I excited. I'd love to see us take the first game on the road and get the confidence up of all of our players. Plekanec will have his work cut out for him this series, we will need to make sure Stamkos is marked tight every play - if he gets going I think it will be tough to contain him. I wish Tinordi could get in over Boullion, I think he has been great for us and his play is also well suited for playoff hockey; not to mention we could use his presence to clear the crease. The most important piece of our team is Carey Price, I'd love to see him have a strong playoff and if he is playing as well as he can I think we have a great shot at beating Tampa and giving Boston a run for their money in the second round. This could be a long playoff run for us, at least I hope so! Go Habs Go!
- Comment on Eller returns as Habs prepare to face Lightning (2014-04-15 12:07:53)
Not that I would wish injury to anyone, but this does seem like good news for us.
- Comment on Habs will open playoff series Wednesday night in Tampa (2014-04-13 17:40:58)
Starting on the road isn't that bad, I think there is less pressure in the first two games. I would be happy to grab one on the road in the first two and hopefully win the next two at home.
- Comment on Habs will open playoff series Wednesday night in Tampa (2014-04-13 17:30:25)
I don't have the game on TV at home, so checking in on the NHL site frequently...thankfully Holtby is playing well since the Caps were outshot so bad in the first two periods. Hoping for home ice!
- Comment on Habs will open playoff series Wednesday night in Tampa (2014-04-13 17:28:51)
Come on Capitals!
- Comment on HI/O Show: Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre talks Habs (2014-04-10 17:58:05)
I am getting the same, can't watch unfortunately...Hopefully the issue is known and fixed soon
- Comment on Budaj to start for Habs vs. Sens; Beaulieu called up after Murray suspended 3 games (2014-04-03 20:07:01)
I don't see it happening, however I would love to see both Tinordi and Beaulieu in the lineup. I think they each deserve a spot in the lineup and have each played very well when up with the big team. Beaulieu would also be great for our second PP unit. I don't think Boullion with Subban is cutting it.
- Comment on Habs’ Emelin returns to Montreal for family reasons (2014-03-31 20:27:03)
A big game on Tuesday! A good preview of the playoffs and a chance to make ground for home ice. However my sights are set for Friday, I will be at the game in Ottawa and I am hoping to see our Habs stomp the Sens. I could not ask for anything more than to see those Sens fans leaving the building disappointed. I try not to let other teams fans get to me, but the Sens fans are pretty bad and it doesn't help that I live in Ottawa either.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-28 10:57:30)
I think our next three games are all very winnable, and the game vs. Tampa will not only be a good test and preview for the playoffs but will also be a big game in deciding home ice advantage in the first round. I think we have a good shot at finishing ahead of Tampa Bay in the standings.