Fansincebirth - (Don Rideout)Member since April 15, 2008
Habs fan since: as long as I can remember (at least since 1958)
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Cournoyer
- Comment on Islanders vs. Canadiens preview: Tokarski gets start as Price sidelined with upper-body injury (2015-01-16 19:43:09)
Okay, this is starting to tick me off. First game I went to this year with my son (Buff @ Mtl), Toker played. Wife and I are heading to Mtl for the game tomorrow and Toker will likely be playing. Next game if on Feb 7 with my daughter and heaven help MT if he doesn't play Price that night 'cause my daughter will rip him a new one!
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-04 16:04:25)
How long before Claude 'Bill Dauterive' Julien gets the boot?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-21 09:02:44)
I wish I had to go out today so I could wear some Habs gear and smile at the smug Sens fans. Love it when we beat them! Make sure you gear up Mavid!
- Comment on Habs send Tokarski to Hamilton for conditioning stint; Pacioretty listed as day-to-day (2014-12-19 13:03:45)
As shocked as I am about the league not reviewing the hit after the game, I'm even more amazed that there was absolutely no call on Stoner for the hit. Did the refs not see it? How in the hell could they even begin to think that the hit was okay, legal and all? 4 officials on the ice, no conference and no call on Stoner. Garbage!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat Canucks 3-1on an emotional night (2014-12-09 22:57:32)
Does anybody know if the #4 patch that is being worn on the jersey is going to be available for purchase and if yes, from where?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-30 08:16:16)
I brought my son to his first Habs game and had a great time. Bought #31 jerseys, toured the Bell, lunched at Hurley's listening to some great Irish jamming. and watch our beloved Habs lose to the Sabres. Lots can be said about the game but I will leave it to the pro's and experts, of which I am not. I am but a mere fan. Les Boys created some excitement last night around the net, the Buffalo net, that is but we are lacking on the front end. We need a net crasher, a net presence who can tough it out and score dirty goals and cause havoc. Gawd love Gally for doing what he does but i wish he had 6 more inches in height. We have guys who can do it but don't or won't. Our D is going to be our Achilles heal for as long as MT plays Allen who just isn't cutting it. I think it's time to bring one of the kids back up and sit Allen, maybe two and rest someone else. Well, time to head to Cora's for breakfast then hit the road for Ottawa. I'm back in January and February for NJ and Isles games. Hopefully my record here will change. I'm 0-2 right now at the Bell...
- Comment on Liveblog: Buffalo wins again, this time in a Shootout (2014-11-29 23:41:42)
Therein must have lit a fire under their assessment between the first and second. 2nd and 3rd periods were fun to watch. Sitting in section 208, could see the 'power play' develop and whoever our special team coach is, he needs to be fired! Same thing over and over! Ah well, drive back to Ottawa tomorrow and continue life. Good game, crappie outcome.
- Comment on HI/O Fan Summit weekend starts with loss to Sabres; thoughts and prayers for young fan in Regina (2014-11-29 15:57:38)
Sitting in Hurley's with my son having a pre game meal
- Comment on Carey Price will start in Buffalo; Habs’ power play gets a new look (2014-11-27 20:42:47)
What's the chance of Price playing on Saturday? I figured Toker would start in Buffalo and we'd see Price on Saturday....
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens have MSG issues (2014-11-23 17:42:47)
Hey folks, I saw very little of the game last night and was wondering what the take is on Allen? Saw him stand up to Lucy once and give the puck away once so looking for an honest opinion after one game.