Dr-Watson - (Dr Watson)Member since July 15, 2010
Habs fan since: 1996
Favorite current player: Price
All-time favorite player: Markov
- Comment on Game 12: Blue Jackets too tight for Canadiens (2010-11-02 19:45:40)
PAR FOR THE COURSE
The Vegas sportbooks have Gauthier making another of his classic inexplicable trades.
- Comment on Game 3: Canadiens blow fuse vs. Lightning (2010-10-13 23:50:32)
The problem is with Martin and it always has been. Do not blame the players.
- Comment on Game 3: Canadiens blow fuse vs. Lightning (2010-10-13 23:38:14)
It's probably his grocery list!
- Comment on Game 3: Canadiens blow fuse vs. Lightning (2010-10-13 23:26:46)
OH YEAH, INTELLECTUAL 1 - IDIOT[XTRA] 0
- Comment on Game 3: Canadiens blow fuse vs. Lightning (2010-10-13 23:07:08)
I think that Boyd just fell to the ice and was not tripped.
- Comment on Game 3: Canadiens blow fuse vs. Lightning (2010-10-13 22:59:40)
You are right, but he has many other deficiencies and short-comings. This team will always be a group of underachievers as long as he remains the coach.
- Comment on And the three stars are … (2010-10-13 08:29:57)
Hey Erkle, I guess that leaves you out on the sidelines, as usual. Even the National Enquirer would not publish a load of crap from a malcontent like you!
- Comment on Early Days, Many Controversies (2010-10-12 18:24:49)
I believe that you are missing the point of the terminology there, never the less, what would your propose that it be called.
- Comment on Back to the ice (2010-10-12 12:21:23)
Hey my friend, maybe so, but it is true never the less, just as he is not the right coach for this team or have you not come to that conclusion yet. This team is going no where with him and will only excel and be competitive after he is fired, that I assure you will happen before the new year or before.
- Comment on Back to the ice (2010-10-12 11:09:25)
What a ridiculous and irrational statement to make!