habkin - (Rice)Member since November 6, 2013
Sault Ste. Marie
Habs fan since: 1971
Favorite current player: PK Subban/Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur/Patrick Roy
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 6 – A long, fun ride is over (2014-05-29 23:38:06)
Thank you for the ride to all of you. I will vent and say ;./ck! Pisses me off that one blown coverage did this soccer match in. But, MB will tweak and we will succeed again next year but further... Cheers to my Hab Clan
- Comment on ‘This isn’t something that can’t be done,’ Habs’ Gionta says of a comeback (2014-05-26 22:49:38)
Well Hab clan, I believe Montreal will win tomorrow. I said this before but play White and Tinordi. Play seven D and have one as a forward for game 6. I would keep Borky for next year. But Gionta, Briere, Cube should be let go or traded for bigger, faster forwards. Keep Murray and Weaver as extra defense men. MB will tweak the line up for a Cup run again next year.
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 3 – Toker smokin’, Galchenyuk OT hero and Canadiens are back in the series (2014-05-23 00:08:30)
Hey Timo, I understand your thoughts. Weaver had difficulty tonight also. I say inject two new players into the line up on Sunday. Bournival and Tinordi...I am going to get slained for saying so but it would inject new, hungry blood. If Prust is out, which I think not, then White. If we do tie this series up, we will win the series. It will be a little like 1986:)
- Comment on Habs have to be better for next game, Subban says after 7-2 drubbing by Rangers (Video) (2014-05-17 22:38:49)
Exactly Lafrich! I remember the series very well. Allow me to share a story. We beat the Bruins and my Dad took my Uncle and I fishing by plane. We were stuck there for the night because of the low clouds and listened to the 4-1 lose by radio in an old trappers cabin. Even the roof caught on fire because the chimney was too hot. We caught many large specks and in the end I remember Don Maloney crying on CBC when we won 4 games to 1. Habs will respond appropriately.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Bring on the Rangers! (2014-05-16 09:12:30)
Good day Hab Nation, I had to explain to my son, who is a goalie, not to do what Rask did in game six and ALWAYS respect your opponent even at the conclusion with the hand shaking. Many of you have said, that children are watching these games, my 11 year old included. I am happy we are meeting the Blue shirts. I vividly remember the 1979 series. We will do as well as that year against the Rangers. Reasons, we are playing like a team, Price as come of age, Rangers have played two 7 games series. More times than not, a team "habbing" the Cup needs two short series and depth. The one person I crabbed at all year was MT. I was wrong about him and "the process!" Go Habs Go!
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern semifinal Game 7 – Bye-bye Bruins! Canadiens win 3-1, advance to Conference final (2014-05-14 23:14:29)
Well Hab family, 3rd round:) I am enlightened! The whole family is enlightened! My son won two dollars and I won a case of beer. What a way to begin the long weekend. GO HABS GO!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-11 04:01:54)
Good idea! Beaulieu has the speed, youth and energy...would MT allow it?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-11 00:43:32)
Brooins expatriated their energy tonight. I will eat crow with eggs and bacon in six (I predicated). I WILL REITERATE Tinordi and White should have played tonight, Now, you must keep relatively the same line up. There was only one person I crapped on periodically this year...look it up...our coach.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-09 10:54:13)
Both teams are wearing each other down. I see the Brooins D wilting. Speed eventually wears on players. Chara looks exhausted. Boston's core has played a lot of hockey since 2011.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-09 08:55:35)
I hope I do not sound like a broken record:) Some Hab fans think we should be up 3-1 and I am sure the Brooins fans are saying the same thing. I believe MT should tinker and inject new life into the line up. Keep things fresh. Gally's injury must be worse than we thought:( These two teams are so good that home ice advantage does not mean very much. GHG