habkin - (Rice)Member since November 6, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 13:31:12)
Regarding the Bruins and Red Wings' series, Detroit has nothing to lose and everything to gain. I predict an upset!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 01:57:06)
Finally the team bailed out Price. And what about Eller! Focus on game number two Hab fans. Lets break TB's confidence a bit more.
- Comment on Prust will be game-time decision for Habs in Tampa (with practice video) (2014-04-16 09:35:03)
I predict Tampa having the first game jitters and Eller playing a solid game. Experience will be a factor during this series.
- Comment on Habs will open playoff series Wednesday night in Tampa (2014-04-14 10:52:08)
I looked quickly at Tampa's final scores this year and Pittsburgh and New Jersey did fairly well against them. But it was a quick look.
- Comment on Habs will open playoff series Wednesday night in Tampa (2014-04-14 10:08:06)
I forget my prediction the other day...I think I had the Habs in 5. I believe the Habs were in cruise control the last 2 weeks but will come out blazing for the playoffs. I believe that Montreal's D should chip the puck out using the glass during Tampa's forecheck to spring a few two on ones. That would keep Tampa's players honest not forechecking so deep. Or better support with quick passes but that could lead to turnovers. The Hab's D need to keep it simple.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-06 12:30:43)
I believe you are on to something Slackman. When I compare Minny's and Montreal's teams, we are closer to being a contender because of PK and Price and have strong depth bottom six forwards. Would Vanek have the same chemistry in Minny? The ultimate goal for any player is to win a Cup!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-05 11:14:27)
I have enjoyed reading a lot of the posts about PK. We are a hockey intelligent fan base. The Habs are a part of our life. I said this a few months ago. If PK leaves, our team will sag. Our defense is at best sub par and without PK it will be a chore to say the least to mend. I am getting sick and tired of how PK is being treated from Babs in Sochi to Cherry's and PJ's comments at times on HNIC. MT must go at season's end for PK to stay. If not, some of you are right, he will be playing for the Rangers or Bruins and that would haunt us for a long time.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 77 – Playoff preview? Let’s hope not. Lightning win easily (2014-04-01 23:09:58)
No intensity after the first period. The team down played this game while TB were eager to win. Way too many penalties taken and called against the Habs. Price is ready for the playoffs. Hope the team gets that hunger to win back in them. Even though TB plays all but one at home, the teams they play are fighting for playoff seating. Montreal will win the series in 6.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 73 – Budaj brilliant, Galchenyuk’s Shootout goal beats Bruins (2014-03-24 23:08:42)
Pathetic play by Luchooch. I hope Parros is healthy enough to fight still. Or Murray takes him on when we meet in the playoffs. Habs punctured a hole in another laff tire to catch up to us. GHG!
- Comment on Habs’ Prust out for rest of regular season; Galchenyuk moves to centre (2014-03-21 22:40:28)
I am in total agreement in playing one of the rookies as a defence man.