mushalain - (Alain Alain)Member since November 5, 2013
Habs fan since: 1986
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-23 09:45:53)
LOL!! Didn't catch that. But Brunet should be the last person to give advice on staying healthy. He was made of glass.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-17 12:37:45)
Might as well bring back Stephan Richer & Russ Courtnall while your are it.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-17 12:29:23)
This team needs a big overhaul. Habs need to dump the veterans on this team. Use them as trade bait and get some picks back or something. We are going nowhere this year even if Price plays amazing. Gionta can be had for a 2nd round pick and a mediocre prospect. Bourque can get you a 3rd round pick. Markov will land you a 1st round pick and a solid prospect. Moen will get you a 4th rounder. Briere for a 2nd rounder. Plekanec for a 1st rounder and a good prospect. Deharnais to waivers and hope some one picks him up Keep these players and fill in the spots. LW: Pacioretty, Bournival RW: Gallagher, Prust C: Galchenyuk, Eller, D: Subban, Gorges, Beaulieu, Tinordi, Emelin, Diaz (only cause he we lack right handed dman.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-17 12:18:21)
The problem with our veteran "goal scorers" is that they can't create their own chance. Guys like Bourque, Pacioretty, Gionta, need to be given the puck on a silver platter and habe overall are a lousy passing team.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 21 – A first since 1967 : Rangers shut out Canadiens in Montreal (2013-11-16 21:54:20)
Habs can't score cause they are lousy at passing. The bottom line is that were just dont have many good players. Traditionally any team who typically has a dman has their top point producer is a weak one.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 21 – A first since 1967 : Rangers shut out Canadiens in Montreal (2013-11-16 21:48:55)
What irks me is is Gerrard Gallant in a interview during the 2nd intermission stating he is happy with his teams effort and saying Talbot was the main reason they were down. Is our coaching staff watching the same game? They were nothing short of lazy and should be given a bag skate tomorrow even after back to back games
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 21 – A first since 1967 : Rangers shut out Canadiens in Montreal (2013-11-16 20:58:36)
Players like Rene Bourque would be in the pressbox for 1-2 games. This guy does not skate. He is one of the laziest hockey players I've ever watched.
- Comment on “Big Mo” joins the show (2013-11-07 10:31:06)
I would recommend the Mirage Hotel Sports Book Room. Nice and big with tons of T.V's. And you get a ticket for a free beer if you place a bet with them. You can also try the Paris Hotel Sports rooms even tho much smaller than the mirage it has a good atmosphere.
- Comment on Desharnais will be a healthy scratch against Blues (2013-11-05 12:20:58)
It's part of the habs tradition for the past 20 years to have offensive players like this. And once the spiral starts it never ends. Here's some names that may ring a bell. Donald Audette Richard Zednik Mike Ribiero Michael Ryder Chris Higgins Andrei Kostitsyn Scott Gomez Mike Cammalleri
- Comment on Desharnais will be a healthy scratch against Blues (2013-11-05 12:10:47)
The next in line to ride the bench should be Francis Boullion. I still dont understand why he even gets time on the PP. Why does this guy have such a long leash? I am sick of his play with the puck. how many times do we need to see him carry the puck up the ice knowing he will just dump it in, and it happens to be the worst dump in you can make. He skates full speed to the blue line, makes a full stop, then dumps the puck while the streaking forwards lose thier momentum skating in the zone to chase the puck.