Huh - (J F)Member since November 3, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Buffalo wins again, this time in a Shootout (2014-11-29 22:26:31)
Cry. Well at least our PP is working out.... wait..........
- Comment on Liveblog: Buffalo wins again, this time in a Shootout (2014-11-29 22:21:12)
2 words. Bab - cock
- Comment on Liveblog: Buffalo wins again, this time in a Shootout (2014-11-29 21:49:09)
Yes. I'm sure it could. Michel Poulet.
- Comment on Liveblog: Buffalo wins again, this time in a Shootout (2014-11-29 21:46:33)
I hear a guy named Mike Babcock is free next year....... He'll still have the same 1st name as our current coach...... I vote trade Mike for Mike.
- Comment on GM Bergevin says Habs are a team that still needs to mature (with video and audio) (2014-06-02 22:27:31)
Exactly. Bad questions from the media. Most were akin to asking a pro poker player to show you his hand and give away his strategies. The fact that he repeatedly said they're not there yet instills confidence in the fact that: A) He's fully aware that changes are necessary to get there and B) He's going to do what he sees fit to get to that point and not just sit on this years success Why anyone would expect him to tell what he has in mind is just unrealistic.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-30 01:46:04)
Things are looking up! We have a lot to be pleased with. Great work by Bergevin, Therrien and their staff. And the players who brought the team this far. Cheers!
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 6 – A long, fun ride is over (2014-05-30 00:51:10)
Good luck to you and your child. My wife beat leukemia - 12 years strong now! It can and will be done!!!!!!!! Keep positive spirits always. :)
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 6 – A long, fun ride is over (2014-05-30 00:34:07)
Fair enough. :)
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 6 – A long, fun ride is over (2014-05-30 00:23:54)
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 6 – A long, fun ride is over (2014-05-30 00:10:51)
Everyone has a right to their opinions, true. But realistically this guy (Timo) bashes professionals constantly as if he knows better. Just because they're paid exorbitant amounts of $$$ doesn't leave them ripe for constant ludicrous reaming. Especially when it rarely makes sense. Are we not better since MB and MT took over? I'd say yes. Have they made mistakes? Of course, they're human. The only way one learns is through making mistakes. That's the way people improve. Sure, some nights (insert whichever players name) have bad games and maybe it seems like they don't compete - but they too are human and are playing against the best players in the world on the other teams as well. These guys devote their whole lives and sacrifice things most people wouldn't even think of just to be in the NHL. Give them some credit. Rome wasn't built in a day. Habs are looking better than they have in years. I reckon things will only get better. It takes a seriously bitter, crummy person to constantly critique when things are obviously looking up and there are soooo many positives. That's really easy to do. It's easy to be an armchair GM/athlete. It's easy to look at the cup being half empty. Everyone has a right to express their opinions, right? My opinion is that Timo is a major idiot.