Scout - (Jimmy Buffet)Member since October 29, 2013
Habs fan since: 1967
Favorite current player: Red Light Racicot
All-time favorite player: Red Light Racicot
- Comment on Habs will start Budaj in goal against Bruins (2014-03-24 13:00:27)
No Prust, No Tinordi, No White, No Parros,, ====No toughness. Look forward to seeing a Hab get beaten up with his own equipment again tonight. Way to go Therrien, buffoon.
- Comment on Audio: Habs make late deal to get Vanek from Islanders; Tokarski to start against Ducks (2014-03-05 12:43:26)
What a dumb deal. The Hens aint going anywhere so what's the point. With moves like that, I'm glad were in the Atlantic.
- Comment on Audio: Habs make late deal to get Vanek from Islanders; Tokarski to start against Ducks (2014-03-05 11:58:08)
or why not just trade a bag of pucks for Crosby.
- Comment on Audio: Habs make late deal to get Vanek from Islanders; Tokarski to start against Ducks (2014-03-05 11:54:38)
Bourque and Eller for Conacher and Gerbe. Do it Gainey!
- Comment on Weise will make Habs debut vs. Flames; White returns to lineup (2014-02-04 15:57:39)
Wondering if we can score more than one goal tonight? With White and Weise in the line-up, I think we'll score 6. Wings anyone!
- Comment on Habs’ Therrien faces heat while Guy Boucher takes coaching job in Switzerland (2014-01-27 12:13:45)
Two trades, Pacioretty and Bourque for Gerbe and Conacher. Go with an all dwarf team. Why not, every other move has been just as ridiculous.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 51 – Canadiens drop third in a row, 4-1 to Detroit (2014-01-24 16:46:28)
don't hold your breath
- Comment on Bouillon will be healthy scratch for Habs against Red Wings (2014-01-24 16:09:23)
and we have enough 4th lines...
- Comment on Bouillon will be healthy scratch for Habs against Red Wings (2014-01-24 14:03:35)
I predict a 4-1 loss. I also predict that Diaz gets beat up with his own elbow pad by Alfie the Clown.
- Comment on Price to start for Habs against Wings and Emelin will be back in lineup (2014-01-24 10:47:57)
So Marinara says theres a rift in the room? I say so what. Even Ron Jeremy couldn't get these jokers to score.