int - (Atif Khan)Member since April 9, 2008
Habs fan since: 1996
Favorite current player: Mike Cammalleri
All-time favorite player: Alex Kovalev
- Comment on Liveblog: Tough loss (2011-12-29 20:58:34)
I'm looking forward to hearing all the "die hard Habs fans" comments regarding Cammy after tonight's game. Let me guess, suddenly he's gone from being the goat (and they'll waver from their cries to trade him for a bag of pucks) to being a hero? Cammalleri definitely hasn't had the best season in the world, but the guy is a competitor who has (in this 'horrid' season) had 7G, 13A for 20pts in 33 games before tonight! He's the kind of guy we need come playoff time, assuming of course we get there! If we don't though, it won't be JUST his fault!
- Comment on MAX!! (2011-01-09 08:25:43)
Every single game, I seem to notice AT LEAST one post from you which stands out. Based on those posts, YOU of all people should not, in any way, shape or form, be talking about "respect".
- Comment on SK 74 signs in Nashville (2010-07-07 01:41:17)
Says who? CapGeek and Cap-Central both show 3.75 each year for 4 years...?
- Comment on Game 82: Habs are in the playoffs … barely (2010-04-10 22:14:33)
You ARE definitely missing something =)
There are two games tomorrow which will affect who we play:
1) BUF / NJD --- a BUF win in regulation puts BUF in 2nd place in the East. A NJD win in regulation or OT put them in 2nd in the East. PIT locked up 4th today by losing to ATL
2) NYR / PHI --- a PHI win in regulation or OT puts them in and the NYR out. A NYR win in regulation or OT puts them in 8th, behind the Habs since the tie-break before goal diff is head to head, which we won 3-1 against the Rangers this year.
GO BUFFALO AND NYR TOMORROW.. and if so, we could see a BUF/MTL first round match-up, which I would love to see!