mountainmanMember since October 25, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Pacioretty wins it in OT (2015-01-31 17:24:36)
Actually, it would be Boston (assuming the Rangers get 1 point minimum with the three games in hand).
- Comment on Galchenyuk dropped from Canadiens’ first line as Therrien mixes things up at practice (2015-01-13 10:07:05)
Couldn't have said it better myself.
- Comment on Liveblog: Ducks edge Canadiens on Saku Night (2014-12-19 00:36:25)
You are correct...It was an awful game. I want my 2.5 hours back...
- Comment on ‘You’ve got to thank Pricer for that one,’ Pacioretty says after Habs win over Flames (2014-10-29 16:56:14)
Luke - Yeah, Zubrus in his early days is exactly who Eller reminds me of. Zubrus was great with the puck along the boards - untouchable. But he could never get the puck to a teammate from there or get out of there himself. Stuck in purgatory. I assume that he figured it out, though...Eller will be fine and hopefully have as long a career as his Baltic neighbor.
- Comment on ‘You’ve got to thank Pricer for that one,’ Pacioretty says after Habs win over Flames (2014-10-29 16:41:10)
Even further, I think that Galchenyuk had the stick put in his armpit and he concurrently started stickhandling (the puck, that is). The Calgary player's stick was waving back and forth loose with G.'s stickhandling. (I think that I made sense there...)
- Comment on HI/O Show, Episode 3: Canadiens off to their best start since 1977-78 (2014-10-22 20:31:17)
Go to http://montrealgazette.com/sports/hockey/nhl/montreal-canadiens/hio-show-chris-nilan-and-the-panel-discuss-habs-best-start-to-season-since-1977-78 and you'll see the video on the right side (small version that can be popped out). It works there.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Chris Nilan, Jack Todd and Christopher Curtis talk Habs and Bruins (2014-10-22 20:20:09)
Yeah, same problem here.
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern Semi-final Game 2 – Canadiens blow third-period lead, series tied (2014-05-03 13:30:01)
Short answer and long answer = no.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-24 12:41:11)
As a side note...There's now more diving in hockey than soccer.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-25 11:54:24)
In addition to what Wini said...the stats show otherwise. Pleks' production is the same in the playoffs as it is in the regular season. +/-, not so much.