habcertainMember since October 16, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs vs. Kings could be a defensive battle (2013-12-10 12:47:51)
- Comment on Habs’ Markov looks fine at practice (2013-12-09 15:53:32)
Could do it all from Toronto central.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 31 – Canadiens win ugly for fifth in a row (2013-12-07 22:33:29)
Do you really think that one bad play or game dictates who is in or out, you have that little faith in the guy
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 28 – Canadiens beat nemesis 3-2 (2013-12-02 22:32:38)
I think we can move past the PK Ole debate, the kid is playing lights out hockey.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 28 – Canadiens beat nemesis 3-2 (2013-12-02 22:26:14)
Murray has become far more dependable then expected.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 28 – Canadiens beat nemesis 3-2 (2013-12-02 22:24:32)
Briers makes the Pleks line far more dangerous, Moen can work for a D game but doesn't add anything on the o zone. Also don't like Prust getting small minutes I think we can be rolling 4 lines a little more.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-23 09:06:20)
Some people see what they want to see
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-23 09:04:35)
The actually did that a numbers of years back, the feedback was not positive.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-23 08:56:52)
Go with your heart
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-23 08:55:58)
I thought the game went downhill after Briere went to the 4th line. That line lost all it's O power.