justintime - (Justin Carvalho)Member since April 9, 2008
Habs fan since: 1984
Favorite current player: Saku Koivu
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 1 – Weise goal seals 5-4 OT thriller (2014-04-16 21:52:13)
Bournival's mistake? Don't blame him without blaming Gallagher, who clearly directed Weaver to pinch. Weaver stays back, as was his instinct, none of that happens...
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 81 – Lowly Islanders hang goose egg on playoff-bound Habs (2014-04-10 20:44:14)
Been meaning to say this for a while...Weaver is a liability...big time. He can't be dressed in the playoffs, or he's a disaster waiting to happen.
- Comment on Audio: Habs make late deal to get Vanek from Islanders; Tokarski to start against Ducks (2014-03-05 16:11:56)
Not with Gionta...what a waste that would be of Vanek!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 46 – Markov wins classic game in OT 2-1 (2014-01-11 22:04:38)
Markov will get all the praise, and he deserves it. But Emelin also had an incredible game! That's the Emelin I remember!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 46 – Markov wins classic game in OT 2-1 (2014-01-11 21:51:31)
If only the Habs had a coach that could get this kind of performance out of the players every game! But I'm not going to tarnish the most enjoyable game of the year with any more sarcasm...that really was a treat to enjoy tonight!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 21 – A first since 1967 : Rangers shut out Canadiens in Montreal (2013-11-16 21:42:34)
Fire Therrien...he clearly has no idea how to motivate his players, or put together effective lines. My patience with him has just worn out completely.
- Comment on Habs get day off Friday; Pateryn sent to Hamilton (2013-11-08 15:42:14)
I wonder if Claude Giroux is available..........................
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-13 14:57:11)
Prust > Gionta on the third line...either that, or DD and Bourque picked up their game without Gionta. Regardless, none of those players are hurting our top 2 lines, and I hope Therrien sticks with these combinations for the long-term, even through the next slump, if/when it comes.
- Comment on Game 40: Byfuglien, Pavelec save Thrashers (2011-01-02 18:10:15)
Habs played well, Spacek did not. Time to get rid of him...if I were him, I'd retire. He just can't do it anymore...
- Comment on AK46, Weber return; Subban, Pouliot scratched (2010-12-23 13:07:52)
Subban scratched? Never mind what this is doing to him (which is terrible), Spacek played AWFUL and has been playing like that for some time. If you don't reward merit, or punish the lack of of it, there will be big problems, Mr. Martin.
You think the Pens or the Hawks won the Cup by playing guys based on seniority, never mind how they were playing?