Habs1962 - (Russ Johnston)Member since October 14, 2013
Habs fan since: 1969
Favorite current player: Brendan Gallagher
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens have MSG issues (2014-11-23 22:09:14)
i think his excercise program has caused him to lose a step... no expert and only watching him on tv.. but that crazy quick speed seems missing this year... IMO... he needs it back !!
- Comment on Canadiens will face well-rested Rangers team; prospect Nikita Scherbak suffers back injury (2014-11-23 16:24:02)
Sure is nice Owning those bruins... great to see Lucic in such a mess... seems really off! that decking by the CBJ guy the other night is strange... Lucic come in fightin but forgot to take his gloves off and fight... when he gets decked he blames the other guy... and his play has eroded past couple of years...
- Comment on Liveblog: The losing streak is over (2014-11-20 22:39:34)
I hear you, however hard to dislike winning with the vets on D, Allen sure loads up D and gives little chance for the young guys... I suppose Bergeron is expecting injuries and can't have enough D as the season wears on... in Bergeron i trust ! suppose a bunch of games in AHL good for yound D,,, they need to dominate there and that hasn't happened, hence Bergeron looks for stay at home veteran....
- Comment on Liveblog: The losing streak is over (2014-11-20 22:32:13)
now the talking heads can't say that Habs havent beat a top west team! put that to rest... onward.
- Comment on Mike Weaver listed as day-to-day as Canadiens prepare to face Blues (2014-11-19 21:57:44)
- Comment on Mike Weaver listed as day-to-day as Canadiens prepare to face Blues (2014-11-19 20:08:17)
Going to be a great test tomoro night ! Thinkin this will be a win against a tough team... need that right now for confidence against top teams and the boys will be ready to respond after the Pens game... a better start and away we go !!
- Comment on Mike Weaver listed as day-to-day as Canadiens prepare to face Blues (2014-11-19 16:45:23)
Good stuff... hadn't heard that. actually, Ontario beat Russia a couple of nights ago in Kingston. The comeback in the series is on !
- Comment on Canadiens send Jarred Tinordi down to Hamilton, try new look on power play (2014-11-13 09:23:15)
speaking more of the way they have played the past couple of games.. when i say I like the way they are playing.... however lots of good hockey for periods prior to that...nice to see it for 60 minutes now. Hope you are right on PK.. we may both be right... thinkin it is taking him longer to get that bulked up frame going this year... showing sign of that flash... GHG
- Comment on Canadiens send Jarred Tinordi down to Hamilton, try new look on power play (2014-11-12 22:56:38)
lookin like they want 2 pairs on the PP D. and Markov and PK seem to be not in sync on PP right now also a factor maybe. PK and Markov often on ice when penalty is called and aren't ready to start PP. it starts to make sense after a while,,, surprised me when i heard it. Lets hope he gets a couple points against Bruins tomorrow and we all be sold on it !!
- Comment on Canadiens send Jarred Tinordi down to Hamilton, try new look on power play (2014-11-12 22:36:53)
Liking the way team is playing, good to see that we have 4 lines in place and hope they stay together. Hoping D matchups get set, and Gonchar can help the PP. A thought... is it possible that PK is TOOO bulked up for the game he plays.?.. seems to not have the speed and quickness this year. thoughts??