Habanero78 - (Timmy Koko)Member since October 13, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Parenteau scores again in Habs scrimmage (2014-09-21 23:21:24)
Hahahaha. Your speaking to my heart. Nobodies scared of Chara anymore. He's been slowing down big time.
- Comment on Parenteau scores again in Habs scrimmage (2014-09-21 23:18:32)
Sorry I believe it's Dr. Recchi... he earned it!
- Comment on Odds against a Habs rookie cracking lineup this season (2014-09-12 01:08:53)
I don't see what the problem is... competition makes people work harder. Frankie B. is a team player. With that being said I really want Tinordi with the big club... He can handle his bizness!
- Comment on Odds against a Habs rookie cracking lineup this season (2014-09-12 01:05:04)
goooood! its hokey.
- Comment on Odds against a Habs rookie cracking lineup this season (2014-09-12 01:04:05)
I hear that the KHL is a more defensive league... so you never get the big scoring there anyways. Not that I actually know anything. Apples to oranges, let's just wait and see!
- Comment on New TV package aimed at Habs fans across country (2014-09-04 00:22:43)
Except the timing is probably off... tried that idea before, didn't work.
- Comment on New TV package aimed at Habs fans across country (2014-09-04 00:18:32)
Are you serious? Compare it to the CBC clowns doing the Habs game. Or even the absolute worst Habs vs. Leafs. I'll take American feeds first, since I don't understand French then French, then mute.... The TSN guys were fine.... Stupid CBC
- Comment on Habs will play eight preseason games in 13 days; Kovalev criticizes Subban (2014-08-20 09:33:39)
You want the money and the adulation? Sorry but the criticism will come too... Kovalev did love the Habs and could have said this on the idea as well to challenge Subban to play a more defensively sound game. Or ya he's just bitter... haha. Even if Kovy was a 100% correct this is 2014 you can't call a spade a spade. Criticism is never constructive we have to hug people to make them better...
- Comment on Habs will play eight preseason games in 13 days; Kovalev criticizes Subban (2014-08-19 17:16:32)
Hey if anyone knew about scoring five goals and getting five goals scored on them it would be Kovy! He speaks from experience! With that being said obviously Subban isn't going to be able to win a Stanley cup single handedly. It takes a team! I have a feeling the big debate with MB was whether Subby would be the performer worth the big dollars or the money would be better spent elsewhere. Hindsight will be 20-20 but I feel it's better to have Subban than to not!
- Comment on Subban and Eller file for salary arbitration (2014-07-06 09:28:44)
I only watch the Habs so I don't know all the other dman in the league. It did seem a certain McDonagh outplayed Subban in the Rangers series? No? I'm saying there has been defenseman in the past ie. Pronger, Chara (in his prime, not Chara now), who have carried their teams on their back to the Stanley Cup... Pay those guys 9 mil+ Will Subban ever do that? Unfortunately I don't think he has the tools. He's a Markov with an upside which is still saying a lot. I'm saying 8 or 8.25x8 is more than enough... Anywhere north of that is crazy. It's business not an emotional love affair...