Habanero78 - (Timmy Koko)Member since October 13, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-06 10:18:18)
Firsty! I hope! Bye Boo boo, I liked your fire!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens blow lead, end preseason with L (2014-10-04 22:50:25)
Apparently we forget the Habs game when the Leafs beat on everybody, skilled or not. Crankshaft kept a lot of people under control last year...
- Comment on Parenteau scores again in Habs scrimmage (2014-09-21 23:21:24)
Hahahaha. Your speaking to my heart. Nobodies scared of Chara anymore. He's been slowing down big time.
- Comment on Parenteau scores again in Habs scrimmage (2014-09-21 23:18:32)
Sorry I believe it's Dr. Recchi... he earned it!
- Comment on Odds against a Habs rookie cracking lineup this season (2014-09-12 01:08:53)
I don't see what the problem is... competition makes people work harder. Frankie B. is a team player. With that being said I really want Tinordi with the big club... He can handle his bizness!
- Comment on Odds against a Habs rookie cracking lineup this season (2014-09-12 01:05:04)
goooood! its hokey.
- Comment on Odds against a Habs rookie cracking lineup this season (2014-09-12 01:04:05)
I hear that the KHL is a more defensive league... so you never get the big scoring there anyways. Not that I actually know anything. Apples to oranges, let's just wait and see!
- Comment on New TV package aimed at Habs fans across country (2014-09-04 00:22:43)
Except the timing is probably off... tried that idea before, didn't work.
- Comment on New TV package aimed at Habs fans across country (2014-09-04 00:18:32)
Are you serious? Compare it to the CBC clowns doing the Habs game. Or even the absolute worst Habs vs. Leafs. I'll take American feeds first, since I don't understand French then French, then mute.... The TSN guys were fine.... Stupid CBC
- Comment on Habs will play eight preseason games in 13 days; Kovalev criticizes Subban (2014-08-20 09:33:39)
You want the money and the adulation? Sorry but the criticism will come too... Kovalev did love the Habs and could have said this on the idea as well to challenge Subban to play a more defensively sound game. Or ya he's just bitter... haha. Even if Kovy was a 100% correct this is 2014 you can't call a spade a spade. Criticism is never constructive we have to hug people to make them better...