Puckdoc - (Sunny)Member since October 6, 2013
Habs fan since: birth
Favorite current player: PK
All-time favorite player: Saku
27-81-11 = Chuk E. Cheese line
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 11: San Jose dominant in 2-0 win (2013-10-26 22:40:24)
We're a mid pack team. A cup contender proved that.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 9 – First losing streak of the young season (2013-10-23 07:24:35)
Habs are not contenders this season. To me there is no explanation for rotating Tinordi and Beaulieu. We should place both in the lineup every night and rotate Diaz and Bouillon based on speed vs tough lineups. If we aren't winning a cup, investing in the future would make this season worthwhile. I would much rather live and die with potential instead of relying on former glory.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-11 07:57:02)
Desharnais as a 3rd line center makes sense. Taking Eller away from chucks doesn't but at least Pax and Briere will benefit from his size in the corners. Pleks is on the ice to back check and give the kids the puck. The chemistry wasn't great but we'll take the win. I still think we should have: Chuck Eller Gally Pax Briere Bourque Prust Pleks Gio Bournival DD Moen
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 4: Canadiens 4 – Edmonton 1 (2013-10-10 23:29:14)
PK is best since Jose Theodore. Our last individual star and award winner.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 4: Canadiens 4 – Edmonton 1 (2013-10-10 22:48:37)
Putting Pleks with Chuck and Gally is like mixing milk with vodka.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 3: Calgary jinx continues, Flames win 3-2 (2013-10-09 23:21:08)
I think we need to use this transition season wisely and let Tinordi and Bealieu develop. I'd much rather watch them get burned by rookie mistakes then watch 55,61,26 hang on for dear life. We need to play our young guns big minutes and live with the results so that next year we can contend. I'm sure Beaulieu after 15 games will bring more than 55 or 61 can
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 3: Calgary jinx continues, Flames win 3-2 (2013-10-09 23:18:05)
Sorry, we're not even top 3 in the division
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 3: Calgary jinx continues, Flames win 3-2 (2013-10-09 23:16:12)
He's in Philadelphia where he left his twenty something year old legs
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 3: Calgary jinx continues, Flames win 3-2 (2013-10-09 23:12:07)
Pax Briere Bourque Chuck Eller Gally Prust Pleks Gio Moen Bourne White Markov Subban Tinordi Diaz Beaulieu Gorges Budaj That's the lines for Edmonton if we want to win and send messages. A part of me dies every time 55 is on a PP and I do not understand why DD is forcing Briere a more accomplished center to the wing. Also, PK and The Chuk E cheese line will make this non-playoff season very entertaining.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-06 09:56:31)
Ideal pairings: Gorges Subban Markov Emelin Tinordi Diaz Get better soon BOOM!