LedMember since April 8, 2008
Habs fan since: late 70's
Favorite current player: Plecks
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on ‘Our Dinner With Jean Béliveau’ (2014-12-14 14:35:40)
The kid is smart and skilled (and fit). By all accounts he seems like a coach's dream. So far a great acquisition that will hopefully get even better.
- Comment on Bryan Allen will be healthy scratch for Habs vs. Avalanche as Tom Gilbert returns to lineup (2014-12-01 19:02:32)
24 I live out of the Habs region and have been watching the games on my Ipad using the NHL App. The Habs games are supposed to be free using the app or at NHL.com, until they figure out how to charge us. I've watched all of the "regional" games this way without paying a cent.
- Comment on Liveblog: Buffalo wins again, this time in a Shootout (2014-11-29 21:16:03)
Watching Tangredi is like watching Bourque but without the disappointment and larger cap hit.
- Comment on Liveblog: Bad bounce sinks Canadiens (2014-11-28 20:48:27)
Why am I watching this garbage?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens steal a Shootout win in Calgary (2014-10-28 23:08:38)
It's free for the time being, as is the streaming from NHL.com
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens steal a Shootout win in Calgary (2014-10-28 22:01:38)
Get the NHL App from the app store and then watch the game on your Ipad. That's what I'm doing.
- Comment on Liveblog: Edmonton hangs goose egg on Canadiens (2014-10-28 00:24:30)
Boring is an understatement.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens routed to end road trip on sour note (2014-10-13 22:00:35)
I'm bad, I was hoping Stamkos was hurt there.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens routed to end road trip on sour note (2014-10-13 20:50:01)
How does anyone question that tripping call? TB announcer says Subban fell down.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens routed to end road trip on sour note (2014-10-13 20:32:15)
Rogers Gamecenter Live (computer/mobile) is supposedly offering the French broadcasts for free to all Canadians outside the Habs region (until they start to charge for it).