The Gumper - (Steve Daly)Member since September 30, 2013
Habs fan since: 1960
Favorite current player: Subban
All-time favorite player: Lafleur
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-30 02:44:32)
Sorry to hear the last of you Chicken Little (Booner)! I'm sure that after a time you felt that your reverse jinx was worthy and, I thank you for that, I think that it bought us a few games at least. Although I have not posted a great deal throughout the year, I am as adamant a fan as anyone here. I grew up in a red, white and blue bedroom with a big poster of Le Gros Bill at the top of my headboard. I am proud of my team. We have much to look forward to.
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 5 – Canadiens win wild one to stay alive (2014-05-28 01:17:43)
Ha ha Johnny, porno grade acting, never heard that before but very appropriate!
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 4 – St. Louis scores in OT, pushes Canadiens to the brink (2014-05-26 00:03:11)
C'mon guys... Gally scores instead of hitting that crossbar and all of a sudden, everyone's a genius and we're heading home tied 2-2! Yeah, the PP sucked blah, blah... I for one, do not think this is over in any way, shape or form. Of course there's a big difference in being down 3-1 and having to win the next three but two of those are at home in the best barn and in front of the most fervent fans in the league so let's knock off this doom and gloom b*llshit. Momentum is a fickle mistress!
- Comment on Habs, Rangers back on the ice Saturday for practices (Video) (2014-05-25 09:35:30)
Great post CJ and I agree wholeheartedly! Now is the time and I really believe we will win the Cup this year. I sent an email to all of my hockey buds (the vast majority are non Hab fans) on March 29th predicting a Cup win. That feeling hasn't changed at all. Anyway, keep it in the short stuff and Go Habs Go!
- Comment on HI/O Show: Demers, Nilan talk Habs vs. Rangers (2014-05-22 10:44:13)
This may have been posted previously but it's an interesting video on our pal Kreider... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI6b6OBj1Ig
- Comment on Habs have to be better for next game, Subban says after 7-2 drubbing by Rangers (Video) (2014-05-18 01:50:31)
Although I haven't posted a great deal over the several months that I have visited this website, I have read and enjoyed most of the constructive opinions and, while not always agreeing with every opinion, I respect them. The vast majority of posters have a real interest in promoting relevant discussion. I'm sorry Timo but you are an a*shole. I suppose that it's one thing to always play the devil's advocate and, sometimes that's necessary but your posts go way beyond that requirement. If you wake up every morning saying that the sky is falling then, sooner or later, you're going to be right. You are, by far, the most frequent poster after a loss and generally nowhere to be found after a win. Your posts are predictable, boring and annoying and I have no idea why anybody on this site gives you the time of day. Get over yourself pal, you are absolutely uninteresting.
- Comment on Habs have to be better for next game, Subban says after 7-2 drubbing by Rangers (Video) (2014-05-18 01:24:41)
I can't believe some folks are talking about gooning Lundquist. First of all, we are better than that. Secondarily, the collision with Price was accidental and thirdly, Price is likely not significantly injured. Stop thinking like Bruins....
- Comment on Habs have to be better for next game, Subban says after 7-2 drubbing by Rangers (Video) (2014-05-17 20:41:42)
Perfect comment Ash!
- Comment on Habs have to be better for next game, Subban says after 7-2 drubbing by Rangers (Video) (2014-05-17 20:16:43)
Not surprised or concerned with the loss today. I don't know how many times I've seen a team come out flat after a particularly contentious series. Yeah, I know, the Rangers just finished up a 7 game series too but to me, there is no comparison between the series. Boston v Montreal is just on a different level emotionally and physically. Nothing to worry about here. We are still #1 in terms of the least losses of all 16 playoff teams...
- Comment on Rangers, Habs meet in playoffs for first time since 1996 (2014-05-16 19:21:59)
Hey Adam, I too am in Denver (Arvada area) so if you don't get to the game later in the week, we could go for a pint and the game next week. If you're interested, let me know and I'll send you my cell number! I wonder if there are other HIO'ers in the Denver area? Maybe have our own mini summit ha ha!