WAR72 - (war )Member since April 8, 2008
Habs fan since: '72
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Maurice
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 32 – The winning streak ends at five as Kings pot six (2013-12-10 17:07:33)
Funny how negative comments concerning the habs is considered trolling. On a hockey site. Yet bringing up politics, particularly non-sensical bs with no references is ok. On a hockey website. I tell ya, there is a left wing troll around here, pretending to be jesus.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 32 – The winning streak ends at five as Kings pot six (2013-12-10 17:01:52)
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 32 – The winning streak ends at five as Kings pot six (2013-12-10 16:39:59)
- Comment on Habs’ Markov looks fine at practice (2013-12-09 18:00:45)
- Comment on Habs’ Markov looks fine at practice (2013-12-09 17:35:30)
Nilan is an idiot.
- Comment on Habs’ Markov looks fine at practice (2013-12-09 17:29:49)
Starting to realize something. My friends who enjoy watching a fight. are those who have never been in one. With all due respect to some of my buddies, they are wimps who would get their asses kicked on or off the ice vs. just about anyone. Unfortunately, ivebeen in my share of fights. Real ones. Dangerous in the street battles where ive had to step up n certain circumstances to fight or get hammered. Its not fun. Its scary. It can be deadly. I have to switch the channel when i see grown men go toe to toe. Mma makes me sick as well. But at least thats the sport. When i watch hockey i wanna see hockey. Not fighting. My daughter would agree with me. Its gross.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 31 – Canadiens win ugly for fifth in a row (2013-12-07 18:32:41)
Agree. Seems everything coming out of the nhl is non-sensical. Division names. Division break down of cities. Penalty inconsistencies. Fighting...or gooning, rather. Playoff seeding. Shootout. Loser points. Games in hand of 4 or more. Ya ya, I'm complaining
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 31 – Canadiens win ugly for fifth in a row (2013-12-07 17:56:40)
Division standings...whats the point? Is it not the top eight who get in. To have a picture of who is in playoffs you have to check conference standings. No? Why waste my time on tsn app. With division standings always on display first? Is there a reason why there is such disparity in games played per team? Some teams hold up to 5 games in hand? Is it so difficult to keep teams within 1-3 games of each other? Eklund is not the problem, hes finding ways to make money of the sheep. Its the idiots who keep regurgitating his bs that are the problem.
- Comment on Monday Morning QB on HI/O Show (2013-11-21 12:39:15)
Bourque, Briere, Desharnais, Bouillon, are utterly untradable. Dead money. If they were stock options I would be shorting them. A buyer for these 'assets' does not exist. Habs have no choice but to take a loss. Diaz, Gionta, Gorges, have some value on market. Unload your losers when you can. Buyers are very scarce for this trio of assets. Habs on the bubble all year makes dumping logical. The playoffs will not be made or lost based on these three. Plekanec, Moen, Markov, definitely have some market value. These are the players who must be traded to appease any potential buyer. Solid returns could be expected, if Habs negotiate properly, which is rare. The only way Habs could ever pick up a real top player would be to move one of their own top guys. Historically Habs are terrible traders. Often buying high and selling higher. I wouldnt count on Habs being n the winning side of a 'major' trade any time soon.
- Comment on Habs shake up lines at practice (2013-11-18 21:19:33)
Calling a hockey line 'egg' line. Because the players names start with- e, g, g. Wow! So unoriginal. And super uncool. I hate it. Its so bad and ugly and uninspiring. This must be stopped. Just call them the kidline or anything. Please, scramble the egg.