Grimmly - (Joe Grim)Member since September 25, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs sign first-round draft pick Scherbak (2014-07-22 08:22:17)
I don't understand how you guys think this is going to help? I mean alternatives, they already have one, center ice. Im starting a petition to get the cost of gas lowered, i want you all to sign it since we all know its out of control! Oh wait, we are smart enough to know that wont do anything, i don't understand why so much effort is being put into something so futile.
- Comment on Habs development camp underway in Brossard (VIDEO) (2014-07-08 12:26:49)
So its a chat site now? thats cool, but it used to be more then that, it was more of a site to get info of the Canadiens, not a hand full of people trolling getting other people to argue and stuff like that.
- Comment on Habs development camp underway in Brossard (VIDEO) (2014-07-08 12:18:48)
Hockey Inside/Out is a shadow of what it used to be and i am happy its not Habs Inside/Out anymore. Tsn has more stories and more video of our team then this site does. Seriously, VIDEO is put in captials to make it sound like its going to be great and there is 1 video less then 1 min if you take out the stupid intro. I know this is not a pay site, but can you guys not put a bit more effort into it. When the Toronto Sports Network has more info and videos of our team, it is a sad state of affairs here.
- Comment on Habs invite 50 players to development camp (2014-07-04 12:32:41)
2 former first rounders and a second round pick for Sharpe? really? Since when did we have the Leafs managment
- Comment on Former Hab Kovalev announces his retirement (2014-07-03 15:17:59)
So, here is our team next year with over 5 Million in space http://www.capgeek.com/armchair-gm/roster/34348 I like
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-03 14:30:08)
Over/Under We hit 5000 comments before a new topic
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-03 13:08:36)
I agree, but they served a purpose, but teams are never the same year after year and our biggest weakness was our size, and it has increased over the off-season with no real important pieces leaving. The nucleus of this team is the young players.
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-03 12:48:55)
This team got so much better in the offseason, and it is because all the young players got another year of experience, and a huge taste of the playoffs. Gorges, Gionta, Parros, White, Murray, Frankie, none of them where the reason we made the playoffs, so we are now better cause our youth movement got the experience they needed. The Future is bright.
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-03 10:24:44)
Welcome to 2014, the day of the enforcer is gone. This team will not waste a router spot on an enforcer, MB has shown that.
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-01 14:39:17)
Sorry Ian, but can i have what you are smoking?