Grimmly - (Joe Grim)Member since September 25, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-01 13:07:05)
he has almost 4 mil this year of cap space, with most likely moan being disposed of, and the cap going up, if they payed him 9 per year that gives him 8 million BEFORE the cap goes up for resigning. I dont see a problem here.
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-01 13:04:31)
But that is why you pay him NOW so he doesnt get to the open market, which seems to be what the path is leading too
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-01 12:59:25)
Dion is a pylon, and PK's salary is based on a cap going up every year for the foreseeable future, so to think PK will take 6 million is asinine.
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-01 12:56:51)
Um your comment kind of said we better not lose PK like we lost Roy or we wont have another Stanley cup for 20 years, but you tell us don't worry, we will survive? I personally don't want to be like the leafs and surviving on fumes of the past or just stupid fans buying tickets to a gong show. I am just confused at what exactly you where eluding too
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-01 12:46:01)
yes to your question 9.25 per is less then what he would get in the open market
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-01 12:44:27)
So you think if PK wants out after this crap, because there is no way he takes the 6 million you keep saying, you think Markov is bringing this team to the promise land? or want, the young kids will be the ones that pick up the slack? oh wait, come man, give your head a shake
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-01 12:24:04)
Seriously Ian wtf, do you hate the habs? do you want Subban to leave? You keep spewing crap that Subban is not worth as much as the Pilon in TO but you say Bergy is building a contender. You are trying to confuse us all with your flip flopping when you don't seem to grasp how important PK is to this team.
- Comment on Subban, Habs submit salary figures; Lacroix new assistant coach (2014-07-30 14:37:54)
You are the most optimistic person on here. You must have a genie hiding in a bottle because you still think PK will get 6Mil a year no higher right?
- Comment on Best wishes from HIO to young Habs fan battling meningitis (2014-07-30 09:55:15)
5.25 is a slap in the face IMHO
- Comment on Eller agrees to four-year, $14-million deal with Habs (2014-07-24 15:47:06)
3.1 for 1 year, 3.5 average for 4, including 2 UFA years, it makes sense.