JIMVINNY - (James Harris)Member since April 8, 2008
Habs fan since: 1993
Favorite current player: Price
All-time favorite player: Koivu
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 31 – Canadiens win ugly for fifth in a row (2013-12-07 17:12:36)
No thanks. politely but firmly. I don't want that kid and his insane hockey father anywhere near this team.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 26 – Winning streak ends with Shootout in D.C. (2013-11-29 17:26:39)
Kinda looked like he may have hit himself.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 19 – Canadiens rally late but lose 2-1 in Shootout; Price makes 44 saves (2013-11-12 21:06:47)
Should have been ruled a goal. But the idiots doing the review realized the blatant interference, and decided they wouldn't get away with awarding a goal, so they totally blew the call. I'm happy it wasn't a goal, but it's just another piece of evidence showing the gross incompetence of this league.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 19 – Canadiens rally late but lose 2-1 in Shootout; Price makes 44 saves (2013-11-12 21:04:37)
How does that interference go un-called? that directly resulted in the goal. F**K this league.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 16 – St. Louis wins in Shootout, Canadiens set shot-blocking record (2013-11-05 23:03:48)
I've never had a problem with MT, but I do now. Time to go, MT.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 14: Road weekend starts with 4-3 loss in Minnesota (2013-11-01 22:15:48)
Gio should have shaved three years ago. playing like a kid again.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 14: Road weekend starts with 4-3 loss in Minnesota (2013-11-01 21:18:02)
See what happens when you try to "fix" a butterfly goalie? Old Carey would have stopped that.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 11: San Jose dominant in 2-0 win (2013-10-26 20:44:06)
What the F**K does it take for Subban to draw a penalty? If that isn't hooking, WTF is?
- Comment on Parros, Murray join Habs teammates for practice (2013-10-25 16:42:29)
If you voted "no" in the poll, I hate you.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 9 – First losing streak of the young season (2013-10-22 21:01:17)
No thanks, don't want him.