twitchMember since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs lose depth as Ottawa signs Benoit (2010-08-10 07:57:18)
it's from a gatorade ad.
- Comment on Gill: “It’s just a cut,” hopes to play Game 6 (2010-05-09 11:27:31)
Markov's skating, but not wel, and without equipment. Good to hear that Gill will prob. be ok though.
- Comment on More than a 1-0 series deficit (2010-04-30 16:07:14)
Yeah, they show all the habs games on RDS (HD) and it's full of fans during most games (a bit quiet during middle of the season games in the first periods), and the have a decent selection of beer/food. It's sort of small too. Still, a great place to watch the games in T.O.
- Comment on UN-BE-LIEVABLE!! (2010-04-28 15:05:58)
2. Can't get any work done anyway, because we spend all day at the office reading habs blogs.
And make it a National holiday.
- Comment on Time has come today (2010-04-26 10:13:46)
Tony M confirmed this on Team 990
and on tsn: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=319504
- Comment on O’Byrne in, Spacek a game-time decision (2010-04-21 11:26:42)
"Price, who left the ice first during the morning skate, stopped 21 shots in relief of Jaroslav Halak during the Habs' 5-1 loss on Monday."
A big deal? Doesn't sound like it to me.
The starting goaltender usually leaves the ice first, while the backup gets more practice.
- Comment on Kings of the road (2011-03-05 21:54:34)
- Comment on Technical Update (2008-02-26 22:12:28)
Why did you move to the new server on a game day? Or trade deadline day for that matter? Wouldn't it have made more sense to do it some other time? But glad to know we won't have to worry about overloading the server in the future. Thanks for that.
- Comment on Game turns on brutal call (2007-11-23 17:17:30)
I sent you an email via your contact form about it. let me know if you need any more help.
- Comment on Game turns on brutal call (2007-11-23 17:10:23)
Dave Taylor's with the Dallas Stars now as the club’s director of player personnel. http://www.hockeyfights.com/news/51981 http://stars.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=335491