DeadEnd - (Daniel DesChamps)Member since August 16, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Audio: Habs make late deal to get Vanek from Islanders; Tokarski to start against Ducks (2014-03-05 17:45:29)
Don't know if anybody's mentioned it yet, but props to Farber. He mentioned at least twice that Montreal was looking at Vanek and no one even responded. Suckers.
- Comment on Audio: Habs make late deal to get Vanek from Islanders; Tokarski to start against Ducks (2014-03-05 17:44:21)
Did you see how many times Ward went over to confirm what his Blackberry was telling him? Must have been total shock on the panel.
- Comment on ‘It’s a pretty cool feeling,’ Olympic champ Price says (with video) (2014-02-24 12:33:06)
The next time somebody questions PK's attitude, maturity or personality, all they have to do is watch this interview. 10 minutes off the plane, tired and jet lagged, and he gave a classy, professional response to his thoughts on his playing situation.
- Comment on Habs’ Subban paired with Hamhuis at first Team Canada practice (2014-02-10 12:24:45)
- Comment on Habs get day off after Super Bowl weekend; Diaz traded to Canucks (2014-02-03 12:59:14)
Conspiracy theory of the day/hour/minute: Practice today was cancelled due to the large number of trades about to happen that will turn the team around. Diaz was only the beginning....
- Comment on Habs prepare for busy Super Bowl weekend; Thomas to make debut (2014-01-31 12:53:12)
- Comment on Habs given day off Thursday after loss in Philly (2014-01-09 15:53:21)
Sorry, I forgot to add context: he is a hockey idiot who believes himself to be an integral part of the Montreal Canadiens. I can't speak of the man personally as I don't know him. I hear his bar sucks, though. And I am not making any comment or reference on MT's ability as an NHL coach, as I have zero hockey coaching experience at any level. As a fan and a person, I do question some of the comments he has made publicly and have a sick feeling that this is part of some sort of "management strategy" during negotiations. Since I do have some personal experience in that, I would comment that it is a risky thing to do to alienate your best people for a short to mid-term gain. If this is a negotiation tactic, PK and other players (both currently on the team and elsewhere, as well as their agents) will be taking note.
- Comment on Habs given day off Thursday after loss in Philly (2014-01-09 14:57:13)
All I ever needed to know about Liam Maguire came 2 games into PK's career: He declared on Ottawa radio that, with PK's arrival, the team could now finally get rid of that useless Markov. He was an idiot then and he is an idiot now. I don't care how many stats he has memorized, doesn't mean he know's the game.
- Comment on Habs’ Bourque sidelined with upper-body injury (2013-12-04 15:10:29)
To be fair, he was in the middle of a divorce at the time...
- Comment on Habs on a roll heading into New Jersey (2013-12-04 10:36:43)
And here I was just this morning thinking that the Rangers had all kinds of bargaining power over Lundqvist given his sub-par year (in a contract year) and the emergence of Talbot. I guess that's why I don't get paid to be a GM.