stnbog - (s bogdanski)Member since March 29, 2008
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: Team
All-time favorite player: Dryden
- Comment on Therapy day for Habs’ Markov, Emelin and Subban; Pacioretty named NHL’s third star (2014-04-07 21:21:33)
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-26 07:53:13)
I live in Boston and was at the game Mon. Second period Markov got roughed up by Thornton. The next Thornton shift, Murray is all over him. He put his face into the ice and held him down. When both got up, Thornton skated back to the bench. He wanted nothing to do with Murray. After the incident, Thornton was relatively quiet. Even with Parros in the line-up it would not have helped. Losing the 4th line was huge. That toughness was lost.
- Comment on Habs’ Subban paired with Hamhuis at first Team Canada practice (2014-02-10 18:47:14)
- Comment on Habs’ Subban paired with Hamhuis at first Team Canada practice (2014-02-10 16:36:32)
I predict Luongo has a great Olympics, opening the bench door and keeping the bench warm.
- Comment on Béliveaus celebrate 60th wedding anniversary; Lightning buys out Lecavalier (2013-06-27 21:05:44)
You have to live away from home with your knew family. And still come home to your old home(family) and understand. You will always miss family(home).
- Comment on Béliveaus celebrate 60th wedding anniversary; Lightning buys out Lecavalier (2013-06-27 21:01:17)
My life and present family in Boston, my heart and Family in Montreal. I hear you. Life is such.
- Comment on Emelin won’t change his physical style of play (2013-06-21 18:34:39)
My son plays goal. Goalie coach is very important. He connects with 2. One for position and the other for all the small things goalies do. Question 5, consistency is the biggest. My son had this issue of playing up and down(good games bad games). He understands he has to give the same every game. His best and the little stuff, ie; stick on the ice, do not go down too soon, help D when you can. This is my son but Price and all other goalies have their own little things.
- Comment on Price will start against Hurricanes; Subban NHL’s second star for March (2013-04-01 13:35:23)
The 'Dead Arm' which Price is doing. is being taught to goalies learning the butterfly. Brodeur called it the half butterfly. This position is used when the puck is bellow the bottom of the face-off circle or in the corner. My son who is a pee wee, is learning the method. Hard for goalies to learn and trust the technique.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Bruins (2013-03-03 17:02:25)
Light snow falling in Boston area. Good hockey weather, Canadiens win 3-1.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Bruins (2013-03-03 16:55:04)
In Back of the Bruins bench. Son and myself in full gear. Wife and Daughter not so much. LETS GO BUDAJ CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP LETS GO BUDAJ CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP LETS GO BUDAJ CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP